Death Machine is step 6. Heres 7 and 8.

whats up my people humans!? i was woundering since i lent my xbox to my friends girl last week & still

dont have it :x ..., i need someone to help me analyze this on ascension.

Is it possible to know what happens after we get the death machines???? can i ask ya'll

a favor and try this for me since im still with out an xbox.

step 1 - 6: gersch power, switches + rocket room clock, L, U, N, A, freed spirit after throwing gersch and shooting it

step 7: raising hell

step 8: freedom *as mentioned by Dr. Gersch in ascension and on campaign mode by reznov

to raise hell (step 7)

you need to take the death machines to the four bloody Grimreapers scattered across the map and shoot AT them

for at least One minute ALL at the same time.

then after that Dr.Gersch will speak again

step 8: then the lander will fly to that lander location

and out will come Dr. on the lander

i think thus allowing us to buy winters howl, DG2, ray, zeus..? :?: not sure.

please no negative brains. may not be positive.. due to my xbox gone.

heres what some of the Grimreapers look like.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to give you negative brains, but I won't give you positive brains...

I don't know how any of this is being suggested, your theory isnt actually based on anything? lol... I mean really it's not, how does raising hell pertain to the blood stains and don't say because it's the grim reaper, as the reaper works for both heaven and hell and is not evil..

I just don't understand.. :P

LOL.. It was well put together, your thought that is.. but it's not very sound :P

So everyone has 30 seconds to make it to their spot, and start shooting for the full minute.

Whatever the next step is, if there is one, would be something that can keep occurring. The buttons on the monkey round don't go away if you miss it one monkey round.

Shouldn't there be a sound file in the pc files, if not then this egg is dead.

You have step 8 wrong. Shortly after the Doctor walks off the land, her vomits up 1600 MSP and a 3 year subscription to XBL.

Why come on her and lie?

I don't think it was a lie, I just think he tried putting a theory up that made a small amount of sense.

Well it was a good thought, but if you look closely at Ascension you'll see that there are more than 4 "grim reaper" bloodstains on the walls. There are 5 that are clear as day, and about another 5 partial bloodstains (if you count the one in your second picture in this posting). Making it more like 10 grim reaper bloodstains. Like someone else said, I think these things are pure decorative. They're in alot of the zombie maps, so I doubt they'd randomly have significance in Ascension

whatever de1ta foxtrot and Red Pegass. i dont care if u neg brain me.

since i dont have my xbox cuz i decided to lend it out i was asking if this could work.

for all you know i could be working for treyarch, and helping yall would be the last thing id do cuz yall bash like A-holes. Delta and Red.

Listen! theres more to this map after the death machines. i think the wander guns are available to buy off the wall. AND NO YOU DONT USE THE LANDER TO BUY THEM.

all i know is that theres people out there who know what to do after the deathmachines and charge 2500 msp, 3 months XBL and dont post nothing on youtube or post threads. so please further analysis.

heres why i think wander weapons are available in this map..

[zOmB 22":qfqfsm9c]whatever de1ta foxtrot and Red Pegass. i dont care if u neg brain me.

since i dont have my xbox cuz i decided to lend it out i was asking if this could work.

for all you know i could be working for treyarch, and helping yall would be the last thing id do cuz yall bash like A-holes. Delta and Red.

Listen! theres more to this map after the death machines. i think the wander guns are available to buy off the wall. AND NO YOU DONT USE THE LANDER TO BUY THEM.

all i know is that theres people out there who know what to do after the deathmachines and charge 2500 msp, 3 months XBL and dont post nothing on youtube or post threads. so please further analysis.

heres why i think wander weapons are available in this map..

I think thats just fan made, because if you look at it, you can clearly see gas crawlers, which are not on Ascension. Thats just my thoughts on the matter, however.

[zOmB 22":210p4vj1]yea it looks like its kino and ascension. but where does the winters howl come in. since i dont see a doctor in this poster anywhere... thnks for ur reply

Maybe our 4 heroes took a stop at the Pentagon? Other than that, I don't see where it would come in... Unless... Nah, it couldn't be... And I agree with your theory about it being both KDT and Ascension, because it appears that theres a Hellhound on the right side of the rocket, but I'm not sure.

I think thats just fan made, because if you look at it, you can clearly see gas crawlers, which are not on Ascension. Thats just my thoughts on the matter, however.

Now this really annoys me. I did something to show you guys not to believe everything you see like you used to (fake screenshots) but now it seems you guys don't believe anything. First, you didn't believe the info from IGN, then some people even said when the Ascension e-mail came out "I think it's legit," and now you're saying art from the Official Xbox Magazine is fan art?

You guys need to be a tad more open.

Now this really annoys me. I did something to show you guys not to believe everything you see like you used to (fake screenshots) but now it seems you guys don't believe anything. First, you didn't believe the info from IGN, then some people even said when the Ascension e-mail came out "I think it's legit," and now you're saying art from the Official Xbox Magazine is fan art?

You guys need to be a tad more open.

When I look at this picture i notice the rocket in the middle, which gives the hints of ascension.

then i see the crawlers. why crawlers in ascension. i think thats why we argue the fact if this is legit legit.

I know it is. Trust me no fan art can come this close to being awsome but why is treyarch confusing us by adding things not on this map OR is it because we havnt gotten to this stage yet..

PS. i love that grim reaper idea. i have looked around for grim reapers and ive notice 2 on wall, 2 on floor, and 2 behind the windows... ugh :oops: