A real zombie map theory

This theory is to prove that a future zombie map will take place on Firing Range. I don't have a capture card so I went on youtube to find the evidence I found. First there are PAP flags around the map, a teddy bear, and bullets that say Tank Dempsey.

Teddy/Flags:

Bullets:

The next is a sign that says "gateway to hell" outside the map.

Sign:

Beyond the sign are bombing jets on a runway.

Now for the dreamland server. when you open up vbush's documents theres one that say servanta00115. When you open that file it gives you locations of element 115 two of which are the moon and Groom Lake. Groom Lake is a salt flat in Nevada North of Area51, has runways for bombing planes.

Groom Lake:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groom_Lake

If theres is anything I havent said you can post it here if you want.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this could happen- after all- nacht der untoten and verruckt were both multiplayer maps aswell in COD WAW
QFT.

Firing Range so far has the most Zombies related easter egg all packed into one map. While I don't think it will be Firing Range itself, but more so, the intial location. Or just a warped multiplayer map, changed for the benefits of zombies. Much like most zombie maps.

I never knew about the bullets, i'll be damned! :)

Small problem, firing range is in Cuba.

Wouldnt there be cuban writing instead of amarican letters around the map? An example would be on a wall on the map saying "Next time bring beer" or something like that.

Spanish, and no. It is an american shooting range, possibly a training camp of sorts

I believe this is where Operation 40 trained with the cuban rebels in perparation of the Bay of Pigs and the attempt on Castro so it would make sense that there's English writing at a Cuban base. That being said they could still use elements of Firing Range and base the Zombie map in any local they want, it could even be set in Cairo as that is a sandy desert local as well. All in all just because an MP map is set in Cuba doesn't mean it's mutated zombie cousin will be as well.

That could be true but it seems a bit to small to make a zombies map out of it...

The multiplayer map size has nothing to do with the zombie map size. There cannot be more than 25% of the map launch that is put into ascension. It's a completely different map right next to launch (maybe under...). What they're saying is that there's a bombing runway beyond the sign. The map may partly be on the multiplayer map but it's not confined to firing range.

Why would the americans have a base in cuba? Even if they did, it wouldn't have a huey and 6 fighter jets. The cubans certainly wouldn't allow it, and it's not as if you can have a secret base with rifles going of and jets and hueys taking of willy nilly.

Because Cuba was part of the Cold War. It wouldnt matter if Cuba allowed it. The Americans occupied some parts of Cuba to use as a base. And why wouldnt there be jets?