The Zombies Are Getting Smarter

Hanz_123

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't u guys noticed they are getting smarter ever since Nacht they have been as I will show u

Verruckt- They start to reach through windows to try to kill u.

Shi No Numa- They could run and jump over open windows.

Der Reise- The zombies figured out how to jump over and fall from insane heights, crawlers could do the same even when taking down windows and crawlers could also say things like Sam and monkey.

Kino Der Toten- They zombies some times when they get hit by the Thundergun they can get back up from it and continue attacking.

Ascension- The zombies can jump even higher as seen in the centrifuge room on the catwalk. And the soldier zombies tend to roll out the way of bullets and stumble little bit when walking which leads me to believe that they are starting to remember things from they're previous lives.

Now what's next? Will they starting tossing back grenades ? Or will

they pick up guns off the wall and try to shoot at you? Who knows?

What do u guys think of this?

monkeys throw back grenades :P also thats treyarch updating trying to make it more realistic thats why if you play black ops NDU they all attack through windows

I actually think they're supposed to be drunk as a joke, tbh. Especially with all of the Russian vodka jokes. Even if I wasn't shooting at them I've seen them stumble and fall over out of nowhere.

edit: I think the moonwalk thing is a glitch. I used to see them do that in WAW, or they would walk in place while spinning/turning.

• 2 months later...

I don't think that a bit of enhanced abilities like bar breaking or jumping high (to be fair the bars are barricades so probably wedged in place not nailed :)) is to be seen as extreme changes, maybe their just making up for the fact that their not held back by the mind or self harm fears, also I just hope it doesnt turn into a L4D2 where they have tank zombies that can throw cars and bits of the floor at you :)

I don't think that a bit of enhanced abilities like bar breaking or jumping high (to be fair the bars are barricades so probably wedged in place not nailed :)) is to be seen as extreme changes, maybe their just making up for the fact that their not held back by the mind or self harm fears, also I just hope it doesnt turn into a L4D2 where they have tank zombies that can throw cars and bits of the floor at you :)

I just mentioned that :D I dont want any big ass zombies. Except for engineer zombies. I would want those guys.

I just mentioned that :D I dont want any big ass zombies. Except for engineer zombies. I would want those guys.

Engineer? What, they close doors off behind you or lay traps? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Or will they pick up guns off the wall and try to shoot at you? Who knows?

THAT would be too hard,unless you have a riot shield...

Oh and by the way you should add Call of the Dead. They take ziplines and sprint like in Verrukt.They also slide down, but that's probably just cause they,well, i don't know probably cause they slipped or something.

Engineer? What, they close doors off behind you or lay traps? :)

Yup, they repair cars and hit you in the head with a wrench.

What the hell, the second one wasnt even a joke, :D

But what I really meant those big ass zombies in DOA.

• 3 weeks later...

Riot Shield zombies...

Now THAT is something i would enjoy loads.

LMFAO. That would be pretty hilarious to see them run with Riot Shields...

Oh wow.. Imagine if Zombies could get killstreaks o.o A Zombie using chopper gunner is pure evil...

Na, they would spaz and fire into a wall... but what if the bullets killed you, then you became a zombie? O.o

Thats how the infection spreads...

• 4 weeks later...