I finished the Power Nodes! (7th node tutorial) *VIDEO*

heres an idea, since the Gerch device is acting as a portal to samanthas demention, what would happen if u jump in after doing all those steps and the other 3 players keep shooting there wepons in there, but u jump in ?

dude i was thinking the same thing

i would have tryed it by now with my friends, but unfortunaly maps not out for ps3, so who else can try this?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do i feel like there is still more

also i have this feeling the DG-2 plays into this somehow

I doubt it, the DG-2 was made over in Germany. They made the Thundergun here(what I assume is project Thunder)so maybe we should try shooting more stuff with the Thundergun :P

yeah the thunder gun is Russian cuz when you get it u notice it says that C.C.C.P on the side of it

Also /viewtopic.php?f=60&t=6178&p=64827#p64827

there is the other thing that might be next?

its to do with the word sparky being written on death machines and its also on the batteries

Shoot all the batteries? cuz u need a prolonged death machine to do that?

heres an idea, since the Gerch device is acting as a portal to samanthas demention, what would happen if u jump in after doing all those steps and the other 3 players keep shooting there wepons in there, but u jump in ?

dude i was thinking the same thing

i would have tryed it by now with my friends, but unfortunaly maps not out for ps3, so who else can try this?

maybe jump in it as richtofen since he has the special suit on

Nothing happens if you were to jump into the gersh device during the 7th step?

Is this a rhetorical statement or a real question?

I've been up for hours studying different forums and websites, everyone seems to be stuck on the same thing.

I personally think that the doors with the chains and cement blockade in front of them can not be opened. I think that the idea is nice and what not, but its highly realistic that the end of the easter egg would be located there, in that process.

Well there certainly has to be something...

or else if the 7th step is all there is.. Treyarch let a lot of us down, unless they intend on releasing a sequel to this map in 2-3mo...

As... to much impatience would grow and so far.. it just hurts.. in my heart...

But im optimistic that there is an 8th step or more...

I don't believe there would be a "boss" that would finish the game, but certainly a "boss" that acts as a bonus round for either points, perks or weapons..

But we'll see!!

Nothing happens if you were to jump into the gersh device during the 7th step?

Is this a rhetorical statement or a real question?

I've been up for hours studying different forums and websites, everyone seems to be stuck on the same thing.

I personally think that the doors with the chains and cement blockade in front of them can not be opened. I think that the idea is nice and what not, but its highly realistic that the end of the easter egg would be located there, in that process.

It was a small question but yes.

I was wondering if anyone has tried it..as it apparently teleports you to begin with..

I was just thinking since you shoot all of those weapons into it, I thought it might change the course of where you're teleported to or something.

I think I'm going to try this later and I'll try doing 4 things after Sam yells: Supposedly there is a "person" on the roof near the power nodes after Sam yells and try to shoot them with the Death Machine, try shooting all the batteries with the Death Machine, try using all the landers and see if we find the "4th Lander", try and teleport through the Gersh Device

I think that you are suppose to activate/shoot certain device with the death machine. The only reason they would give you prolonged points would be if they wanted you to do something with it. Shooting the lights is a good suggestion. There is definitely another step; there is still hope. Just try shooting anything suspicious with death machine. We'll be bound to find something.