wish list 4 assension + other DLC'S

i have so many ideas for zombies here are a few:

1.random attachment box? gives you a random attachment for 2000 points tho this kinda destroys the pack-a-punch

2.perk-a-punch upgrades perks to pro 3000 points for each perk

3.new traps including an electric fence that blocks a path for a few seconds then retracts into the ground ,laser beam gate that also has the same effect and crusher that crushes any zombies underneath it?

4.new power-ups including "don't disturb" which shuts all doors in the map temporarily and one that makes you invincible/10 hits kill for about 30 seconds.

5.new perks including sprint-aid lemonade (white) and spy-eye soda(purple)

6.flamethrower attachment and dragons breath

7.RC-XD on the wall 2000 buy once with monkey bomb attached acts as a claymore.

i have so many more ill update when i can be botherd to write more lol :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. yes but not random I dont want to spend 2000 on a red dot sight and i dont like to see pap'd weapons with attatchments or akimbo

2. pro perks should be in the game but not in the pack a punch machine

3. yes new traps

4. I dont think the "dont disturb" is a good idea because players might be in seperate rooms and someone dies and cant get revived :shock: and being invincible or having more health just doesnt seem like a power up

5. Sprint-aid is good but what's spy eye :?:

6. yes and yes

7. RC XD machine (like perk machine) but since everything is exaggerated in zombies how bout an RC MONSTERTUCK :D

spy eye is basically a uav/spy plane

why the hell would you want a uav in zombies

so you could see on a mini map if there are any zombie still coming so you know when to make a crawler or if there are zombies sneaking up behind you

Once again why would u need that just listen for the sounds coming from the zombies. they "scream" and stuff so just listen for it

I'd say tactical masks for those pesky crawlers :D
it would be good tho it would take the point out of crawlers as they do less dammage than normal zombies. or prehaps i would just take off the blur

I actually wish they took out the crawlers all together. They're just annoying to me.

Instead of a UAV what about A ZOMBIE COUNT LEFT for example you will know when to make a crawler or how many zombies are left.

How come no one else has commented on this idea yet? It's a great idea!

A perk which tells you how many zombies are left in a round would really come in handy in later rounds when you need crawlers. Good thinking!

Like the idea of Sprint-Aid as well, although you should just call it Sprintade (lemonade, cherryade, you get me?).

The RC would be difficult to use considering you'd have to temporarily give up control of your character to use it, but I say it could be worth a shot, and a pro box doesn't sound like a bad idea either- but instead of having it as a seperate box, it could sometimes appear instead of the normal box? It could be glowing or gold or something, and it could have, like, a 15% chance of spawning in instead of the regular box? And it could cost more money, like you said.

And a Wonder Weapon I'd still like to see added is a fire gun which creates a wall of fire for about 10-15 seconds, which instantly kills zombies and the player who made it (unless they have Juggernog) and hurts teammates if they run through it. It would add even more chances for tactical gameplay in zombies and would make things all the more interesting! :) PAP'ed, it could make the wall longer and last for about 30-40 seconds, and not instantly kill the player who made it? There's got to be someone else who agrees that this would be a great addition to zombies!

i have so many ideas for zombies here are a few:

1.random attachment box? gives you a random attachment for 2000 points tho this kinda destroys the pack-a-punch

2.perk-a-punch upgrades perks to pro 3000 points for each perk

3.new traps including an electric fence that blocks a path for a few seconds then retracts into the ground ,laser beam gate that also has the same effect and crusher that crushes any zombies underneath it?

4.new power-ups including "don't disturb" which shuts all doors in the map temporarily and one that makes you invincible/10 hits kill for about 30 seconds.

5.new perks including sprint-aid lemonade (white) and spy-eye soda(purple)

6.flamethrower attachment and dragons breath

7.RC-XD on the wall 2000 buy once with monkey bomb attached acts as a claymore.

i have so many more ill update when i can be botherd to write more lol :lol:

Well the attachment box would be kinda cool,

But we already have dragon's breath... :facepalm:

Upgrade the olympia :mrgreen:

See in my opinion I think having a counter as to how many zombies are left would significantly take away from the game. It's about surviving, and part of the suspense is NOT knowing how many are left. It's not ALL about how many rounds you survive, but the process involved in getting to those later rounds. Maybe put a health bar above the head of the last zombie, so theres no "whoops, i didnt think thatd kill him" moments. I do however think having a temporary radar is an interesting idea. It could be used effectively at higher rounds when running is necessary. Knowing roughly where they are concentrated for a short amount of time can provide a serious tactical advantage when moving, sometimes blindly (aka running backwards shooting), from room to room. And I'm definitely a big fan of the attachment box idea, there are multiple attachments in multi that would prove useful in zombies.

How come no one else has commented on this idea yet? It's a great idea!

A perk which tells you how many zombies are left in a round would really come in handy in later rounds when you need crawlers. Good thinking!

Like the idea of Sprint-Aid as well, although you should just call it Sprintade (lemonade, cherryade, you get me?).

The RC would be difficult to use considering you'd have to temporarily give up control of your character to use it, but I say it could be worth a shot, and a pro box doesn't sound like a bad idea either- but instead of having it as a seperate box, it could sometimes appear instead of the normal box? It could be glowing or gold or something, and it could have, like, a 15% chance of spawning in instead of the regular box? And it could cost more money, like you said.

And a Wonder Weapon I'd still like to see added is a fire gun which creates a wall of fire for about 10-15 seconds, which instantly kills zombies and the player who made it (unless they have Juggernog) and hurts teammates if they run through it. It would add even more chances for tactical gameplay in zombies and would make things all the more interesting! :) PAP'ed, it could make the wall longer and last for about 30-40 seconds, and not instantly kill the player who made it? There's got to be someone else who agrees that this would be a great addition to zombies!

how about naming the marathon perk Gatorade?

and for the mystery box it could be both the pro and the normal one but you could press and hold y/triangle for the better gun, if you have the money

Well, while I think that'd be awesome, I think it'd take away from the fun. It'd make acquiring a good gun TOO easy. Cause in later rounds you pretty much constantly have at LEAST 2000 points. A thought towards layout though, I'd love to see more of a sky scraper like level, where the floors may be smaller, but there are like 5 or 6 of them. Of course I also think Zombies should be made into it's own franchise too. SO many things could be included then. Like having some maps set towards WWII era, and some set in modern times with modern weapons. I would GEEK THE F*CK OUT to tear into some zombies with modern guns. And if they made the game it's own franchise, they could make the levels HUGE and really complex. I dunno about you guys but playing a map multiple times and still finding new areas would be really cool, and make it's replay value exceptionally high

theese are all good ideas lets keep in mind that we dont wanna make things too easy.

1.cherry-bomb-aid would make al explosive wepons bigger

2.wonder wepon could be a shotgun/gause rifle that would kill all zombies in a small line or BONE BOMBS distracts all dogs for a second.

3.upgrade able monkey bombs-they attact zombies faster and creats a bigger explosion-GORRILA BOMB lol