***SEQUAL to BO + South Africa to be in CoD!***

Daveyjone

ok i will answer all your posts:

BREATH

Your theory is very good, and I must admit that it seems very plausible. The only thing I wanted to point out is that it is MI6 not M16.

One: spell sequel right..

my spelling = :facepalm: i have disslesia when it comes to typing

disslesia?

dysledzi... diislexia...dyspracsia... wait. give me a minute...

Two: Reznov is John Trent (and I quote "Tell Mason one more thing. This time it's freedom for both of us.", as said to Hudson in an email).

Three: Those who say he was gunned down first tell me where they saw this happening, and where they saw his body.

Four: It's not a sequel, Treyarch has mentioned they "might" make campaign DLC, and honestly, this would be better as multiple DLC packages rather than a game.

My idea of the DLC for Black Ops:

1-3 Campaign Levels

One Zombie Map

3 MP Maps

I thought his name was reznov.. only joking! i saw that too, but i thought that was a sarcastic joke on mason being crazy, nice find!

Morgan Freeman in a new Call Of Duty game would be pretty cool.

"I wish I could tell you that Reznov escaped. I wish I could tell you that. But the guards at Vorkuta, gunned him down. Then burned his body. I myself, being Morgan Freeman, would find it very difficult to believe a person would survive after being gunned down and burned"...

Yup. Truly epic....... :?

Because being gunned down, blown up and burned, morgan freeman would still surivive, so would ed harris :mrgreen: they should team up

expendables 2? Ed Harris, Morgan Freeman, Sam Worthington, Christian Bale?

Note: There is no evidence saying Morgan Freeman will be in a sequal to black ops, it was a joke... sorry to get your hopes all up!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic but slightly on topic as Shoreyo did mention Nelson. I would love to see Nelson Mandela in zombies, with a voice over by the phonejacker.

All the potentiol for humour they had with the four characters from "five" seems to have been missed.

I think the characters in Five are funny, but that's because I'm a history buff. McNamara only has a few funny lines.

Off topic but slightly on topic as Shoreyo did mention Nelson. I would love to see Nelson Mandela in zombies, with a voice over by the phonejacker.

All the potentiol for humour they had with the four characters from "five" seems to have been missed.

I think the characters in Five are funny, but that's because I'm a history buff. McNamara only has a few funny lines.

I might have come across as overly negative there. I do agree they have injected a fair bit of humour and knowing winks into the character lines.

How can I put this, I feel that while Trey have stereotyped the character's they have not played that out to the full with the potentiol for character development in terms of lines and humour.

I know, I know, its only a game...but

I guess I am just greedy, allways want that little bit more.

Still I guess they had to save something for DLC right? :D

I might have come across as overly negative there. I do agree they have injected a fair bit of humour and knowing winks into the character lines.

How can I put this, I feel that while Trey have stereotyped the character's they have not played that out to the full with the potentiol for character development in terms of lines and humour.

I know, I know, its only a game...but

I guess I am just greedy, allways want that little bit more.

Still I guess they had to save something for DLC right? :D

You're probably right, but it when you think about it, it is kind of hard to make political jokes without insulting someone. The jokes in Five are mostly funny because I understand them, but the majority of CoD players are uneducated morons who would never understand all the possible references that they can put in. JFK's whining when he can't buy something is really funny if you know about the Kennedys' family history. Castro is funny in the same way as Nikolia but doesn't have as big of a stereotype to build off of for jokes. The only thing possible would be his like of dolphins which would be really random in zombies. Nixon's hatred for hippies really appeals to me, but they gave him all the witty lines that could have been spread to the other characters as well. McNamara is more obscure so his jokes are understood by even less of the players of CoD. I'm not sure what else can be added to JFK without it becoming tasteless jokes about his assassination. Maybe the rumors of his father selling illegal liquor could be brought up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh and annother thing, i made a post on this too, but annother character i realised only later was the last line in the message, along the lines of Johnathan *****, although extremely young, both MI6 and the SAS assure us he will do well.

..young recruit Price?

link: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7146

Cpt. Price would then probably be Cpl. Price?!!! :o

That would be interesting, I've been thinking about how Black Ops would tie into Modern Warfare somehow. I was thinking that we might see Shepherd also, but probably not.

And about Mason, Weaver, and Hudson escaping to South Africa.

We know that Woods is alive, so that brings back the four-man party/team of Black Ops. Then we have Reznov who is the supposed man on the other end. Would be interesting to see the outcome of this.

But has anyone thought what if this ties into Zombies? What if there was a new map where you'd have Mason, Weaver, Hudson, and Reznov in South Africa???

• 1 month later...

you guys are fucking retarded. reznov was dead the minute u played mason with reznov and to escape varkuta. hes been dead! why u think mason was hallucinating him ? reznov never existed after varkuta, cause hes dead. if hes alive then holy crap, a miracle, but still i still think hes dead

vorkuta [brains]

also i would agree with you but there are the hints in the terminal, and it makes sense that although he hallucinated seeing him, it just means reznov wasnt with mason. the termianal hints are very convincing arguments though, look up john trent, he turns up throughout JFK's, Hudson's and other's mail.

Come to think of it, maybe trent is reznov, but as in the reznov of masons mind, mason messaging people as 'reznov', so he sent the message to jfk, now that would be a twist :mrgreen: