Gore.

mbt9000

ok, i havent posted in awhile and dont have time to search around but i havent heard much on this topic,

so my straight forward question is, ''will there be gore like W@W in BLACK OPS?''

because i dont want the same crappy ragdoll effect with no blood from MW2,

treyarch is different from IW because of the gore level and the OTT action! so id like to know about this.

Thankyou for your time,

Michael.

P.S - any idea on a release date for a co-op trailer, i was lookin forward to it on friday but to no avail :( :facepalm:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad they still have gore in single player and zombies, but does anyone know why the reduced the gore for multiplayer?

I don't think anyone knows when the Co-op trailer will be out. I was also looking forward to it on Friday only to be disappointed...

The gore was removed from Multiplayer to make room for all the customazation

this post is on blackops.digitalwarfare247.com

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar explains:

"Ultimately, if you're making a choice between gore and a higher degree customization, we chose the latter. One of them impacts gameplay and those things have always been really important to us, and maybe more important so. You've got to find that balance, it's a world wide title that ships on four platforms [X360, PS3, PC and Wii] and you got all those places you've got to deal with those things. So it's really important on a design front and a business front to make sure you'll do the right amount of that. Not so much that you'll get in trouble, but enough to push the boundaries as hard and fast as you can."

remember, that is http://www.blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/

I am glad they still have gore in single player and zombies, but does anyone know why the reduced the gore for multiplayer?

I don't think anyone knows when the Co-op trailer will be out. I was also looking forward to it on Friday only to be disappointed...

The gore was removed from Multiplayer to make room for all the customazation

Oh yeah. I would prefer more customization then more gore. It would be cool if they could have both though.

If I feel like gore I will just have a couple of games of zombies. lol

this post is on blackops.digitalwarfare247.com

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar explains:

"Ultimately, if you're making a choice between gore and a higher degree customization, we chose the latter. One of them impacts gameplay and those things have always been really important to us, and maybe more important so. You've got to find that balance, it's a world wide title that ships on four platforms [X360, PS3, PC and Wii] and you got all those places you've got to deal with those things. So it's really important on a design front and a business front to make sure you'll do the right amount of that. Not so much that you'll get in trouble, but enough to push the boundaries as hard and fast as you can."

remember, that is http://www.blackops.digitalwarfare247.com/

Haha! :lol: fatoolity!

I have saw people saw why can't you just ship the game with 2 Disc's? One for MP and one for Campaign & Zombies. So there can be gore. but Activision would never do that, mostly to save $$$.

yea, it would cost to much money. they would probz try to sell the normal version for like $100 LOL

You know if they had developed it on the PS3 then the PS3 version could have had customisation and gore, seeing as the Blu-ray disc is far superior to Xbox's DVD-ROM, but then that would make it unfair for Xbox would't it? Wait a minute, Xbox get's DLC a month earlier, isn't that unfair too?

Think before you flame.