Questions for Carbon!!

Sigint

OK. So i made this thread cause i'm bored (also cause carbon will see this if it has his name in it) and i bet people out there have some questions about things in black ops. I will start.

Is the noobtube abused/overpowered at all?

Is anything you saw overpowered or was it all balanced?

What the hell

another question for you carbon

I have seen 5 guns so far with exactly the same iron sights, are they interchangeable or what?

here is a pic of the one i am talking about (that gun is the enfield BTW)

is the same as this one and many others (FAMAS)

Now your turn

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im also wondering why so many guns have the same iron sights. So far i have counted 6 guns with the same iron sights.

-Aug

-Commando

-G11

-Famas

-Enfield

-M60

Not to mention there are more weapons that he havent seen the iron sights of. I hope its just because they don't have the iron sights finished. But for some weapons like the Aug and the enfield, they might have just added these iron sights because they normally would have a scope. So insted of using there real backup iron sights they just used these.

Why are some Of The Iron Sights the Same?

Thats Actually Because during this Time Period, most of these weapons were Manufactured by the Same Company, or Had a similar Basic Design.

As Well as, for the Sake of Customization, The Iron Sights Are Indeed Interchangable Johnson. You are able to choose from a diferrent Selection of Iron Sights, just Like you Choose what type of lens(Type of Red Dot Sight, not your actual "Dot") you want for the Red Dot Sight.

hey carbon, well unlike most the people on this sight i'm a big shotgun fan "Spas 12 ftw" anyway, it seems like the general public the people at the reveal were mainly focused on the assault rifles, and i can't seem to find a list of shotgun attachments? I just wanna know if the same things can be added to shotguns, mainly sights because the spas in game has it's stock collapsed on itself, i'm hoping that upgrading the iron sights would unfold it, i'm also curious as to whether it could have a flame thrower attachment, and last but not least, is the tactical flashlight actually something you can buy for pistols, please and thank you

i'm curious about the dragonsbreath rounds for shotguns in multiplayer, and although i'm not really a fan, shotgun silencers?

i'm glad they put in the over-and-under double barrel Olympia shotgun, more old school from treyarch.

edit: regarding the iron sights, they are probably all the same as SOG installed precision iron sights as the default for any weapon they used. those aren't the FAMAS' real ironsights, in mw2 the famas had those added to it (the famas' real iron sights can be seen folded down behind the precision ones)

hey carbon, well unlike most the people on this sight i'm a big shotgun fan "Spas 12 ftw" anyway, it seems like the general public the people at the reveal were mainly focused on the assault rifles, and i can't seem to find a list of shotgun attachments? I just wanna know if the same things can be added to shotguns, mainly sights because the spas in game has it's stock collapsed on itself, i'm hoping that upgrading the iron sights would unfold it, i'm also curious as to whether it could have a flame thrower attachment, and last but not least, is the tactical flashlight actually something you can buy for pistols, please and thank you

They have shown the SPAS' iron sights, here

Dont think that the sights are a little to the right, because he is just turning right

does anybody know if the splitscreen inline is coming for ps3 its been confirmed on the 360 but i dont know about ps3?

I sure hope so. I think Treyarch confirmed everything coming out on the 360 will be coming to PS3. PC players will get way more though

If they don't make the PS3 have split screen online I will not be happy...

:evil:

i've seen that, and i thank you with brains Johnson, but i ment to ask if any of the attachments caused the stock to unfold, you can see how it would be difficult to place a red dot on it as it stands, plus the iron sights hide half the screen, to make this simplier i'm looking to make my primary class have a Frachi Spas with a custom red dot sight and underslung flamethrower (War Lord) i just want to know if thats possible, also is the spas semi automatic in this game?

Why are some Of The Iron Sights the Same?

Thats Actually Because during this Time Period, most of these weapons were Manufactured by the Same Company, or Had a similar Basic Design.

As Well as, for the Sake of Customization, The Iron Sights Are Indeed Interchangable Johnson. You are able to choose from a diferrent Selection of Iron Sights, just Like you Choose what type of lens(Type of Red Dot Sight, not your actual "Dot") you want for the Red Dot Sight.

I dont think any of the manufacturers were the same, from the top of my head some of the manufacturers are colt, styr, and h&k. I think the enfield was h&k with the g11. But those are the only two that have something in common.

Also, when was there confirmation of customizable iron sights. I dont think that person on twitter counts, I think they just said that because of the upgraded iron sights attachment.

i've seen that, and i thank you with brains Johnson, but i ment to ask if any of the attachments caused the stock to unfold, you can see how it would be difficult to place a red dot on it as it stands, plus the iron sights hide half the screen, to make this simplier i'm looking to make my primary class have a Frachi Spas with a custom red dot sight and underslung flamethrower (War Lord) i just want to know if thats possible, also is the spas semi automatic in this game?

Spas is semi auto, in real life you can switch between semi auto and pump action. In mw2 they just chose to make it pump action. So far the spas seems to be like the striker from mw2, but with a smaller magazine capacity.