4 CO-OP MAPS TO SHIP WITH BLACK OPS!

ViciousBagel

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So either Spec Ops or Zombies is confirmed.

Co-op mode in Black Ops has been confirmed for a long time to be a predecessor to NZ. Hopefully it's got zombies; I don't want to fight living Russians.

Aaaaaand these maps are pretty much the reason I'm getting the Hardened Edition.

My guess is it's the four previous maps that were in World at War, kind of like a Flashback but updated with the Black Ops guns and etc, obviously if there is zombies there will already be a new map that comes with the game, but when you go hardened you get the four previous and then they'll release new DLC's with new maps as it comes along. I remember if you pre-ordered Gears of War 2 you got the Flashback Map Pack which is what I'm guessing this will be.

sounds like a pretty steep price to pay an extra $40 if all you want are the extra maps. I'll stick to getting the cheapest edition and paying some MS points and buying the dlc that way.

this, you are saving money by buying the game and ms points, and if it is only for when you pre-order then the 4 maps are exclusive i am going on a rampage.

Really? Really? No. Really.

If I pay an extra $40 for the hardened edition so I can play zombies, it's not exactly free now is it?

ONE:Its only $20 extra. :facepalm:

TWO: You will still Get to play Whatever mode these maps are for, but if you don't Get the Hardened or Prestige Editions, and IF you WANT the Maps. You'll have to download them from the Marketplace, And they'll probably be cheap. . . :facepalm:

So either Spec Ops or Zombies is confirmed.

Co-op mode in Black Ops has been confirmed for a long time to be a predecessor to NZ. Hopefully it's got zombies; I don't want to fight living Russians.

THREE: This does not confirm Zombies. In any way shape or form. :facepalm:

AND

FOUR: Treyarch Already Stated they weren't doing anything like Spec Ops. And Predecessor means before. :facepalm:

What is the Problem? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

If I pay an extra $40 for the hardened edition so I can play zombies, it's not exactly free now is it?

TWO: You will still Get to play Whatever mode these maps are for, but if you don't Get the Hardened or Prestige Editions, and IF you WANT the Maps. You'll have to download them from the Marketplace, And they'll probably be cheap. . .

No need to be a dick about it man. When I asked that question the pricing for the editions was still not known, so I assumed $100 for hardened and $150 for prestige... that's what it was for mw2 right? (idk, I could be wrong, dont really remember)

Also, in reference to your second point, nobody from treyarch has said what the maps are and if they can be purchased by people who didn't buy the prestige/hardened.

Seriously, this is why I rarely post anymore. For fucks sake... I'm sorry I asked asked a god damn question!

TWO: You will still Get to play Whatever mode these maps are for, but if you don't Get the Hardened or Prestige Editions, and IF you WANT the Maps. You'll have to download them from the Marketplace, And they'll probably be cheap. . .

No need to be a dick about it man. When I asked that question the pricing for the editions was still not known, so I assumed $100 for hardened and $150 for prestige... that's what it was for mw2 right? (idk, I could be wrong, dont really remember)

Also, in reference to your second point, nobody from treyarch has said what the maps are and if they can be purchased by people who didn't buy the prestige/hardened.

Seriously, this is why I rarely post anymore. For fucks sake... I'm sorry I asked asked a god damn question!

Come on mate, just ignore him. And I think that the map may not be downloadable for a while, as they are called "exclusive", are they not?

Your Absolutely Correct. I apologize.

I was SO Frustrated with all these people Reading the Words "Co-Op Maps" and somehow understanding it as "Zombie Maps" And in turn making 55 seperate threads about the same Damn thing. Its so dumb. This place is starting to look like the HQ with all the Duplicate Threads.

In no way, shape, or form does Co-Op Maps = Zombies. But I guess Gamestop has been telling people that they're Zombie Maps. Both my Gamestops only said Co-Op so I don't know.

And Your Correct Again, I was merely Assuming(and obviously you know what assuming does)

That this would be like the Hundred other offers of this type, like Gears of War 2 for example. Where if you buy the Collectors Edition, you get a code or the maps/DLC, whereas if you don't buy the Collectors edition you actually have to purchase the maps/DLC.

To ease your frustration about the Price, the Hardened Edition is only $80.

Once again, I apologize.

switched my preorder to hardened today. guy at gamestop said it was the 4 waw zombie maps, redone in the black ops engine. it costs 10 bucks to preorder hardened (versus 5 for normal, (15 for prestiged?)) so when i upgraded, they only charged 5 bucks since i allready had 5 down.

and when i got home, i checked facebook and saw the prestige trailer. rc car is cool but i didn't really want it, nor afford it.