GKNOVA Dead Drop

Shizzire

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could show some pics but I would rather wait to scan the pages when I get home. But I am going to give y'all a teaser of some topics I have read........nazi......gk corporation......mkultra........hypnosis......cia.....physcological warfare...... these are only a FEW of what I have here. I will do a complete debrief on everything when I return. From my verbal exchange to text message convos.... etc...hang tight Sunday I will home so just sit tight. Check usenet and the gknova6 site.

I could show some pics but I would rather wait to scan the pages when I get home. But I am going to give y'all a teaser of some topics I have read........nazi......gk corporation......mkultra........hypnosis......cia.....physcological warfare...... these are only a FEW of what I have here. I will do a complete debrief on everything when I return. From my verbal exchange to text message convos.... etc...hang tight Sunday I will home so just sit tight. Check usenet and the gknova6 site.

Yay. something is better than nothing. i have been sick this whole week waiting for the trailer and this info. i cant wait until you post the whole thing. are you allowed to take photos? i thought that they would have some kinda "treaty" to not take pictures.

Off topic: This doesnt really have to do with anything, but it said down the bottom "users currently viewing the forum: Google (bot)". is there supposed to be someone from google viewing this? :?:

Nobody at treyarch will acknowledge the existence of gknova6 so I don't believe I have an embargo date for that. Here is the list of contents from the case. 1 prepaid cell/charger, 2 bullet casings. A list of names, a book with a one dollar bookmark, a part tag for dragonlady, brochure on radiation, pack of gum with small audio tape, a pencil with writing on it, 2 caeser cipher rings, and 3 folders with documents.....this is not detailed as there is more to each item....which I will reveal later

All i have to say right now is:

WOW!

I'm so damn proud of you that they picked you to receive the GK case. And very, very jealous ;-) . No... you deserve it.

From the marketing aspect, Treyarch is doing a great job inviting the fanbase and spreading the word through it. Because, when the fans say it is great (the fans, not the fanboys... and all invited are true fans) then it is great. It's a lot different than a article in any magazine.

This game will be huge, i'm pretty sure. And i hope that no one ever will talk about Treyarch as the B-Team. Call of Duty is Treyarch. Nuff said.

I wonder if anything about Black Ops is going to happen here in Germany, we will have the Gamescon ( http://www.gamescom.de/en/gamescom/home/index.php ) here in August. Activision will be there... but the German community is not so supported as it is in the US. We will see...

Damn, can't wait till 28th :-)

I will say this.... I will not be just flat out releasing these documents. Over a period of time I shall disclose via a method I have yet to decide upon. In my mind this is the best route to go. If I lay this all on u at once ur heads will explode after you pee yourself. This way we can extend this. But don't worry everything else will be photographed and I will recall the entire night for u all tomorrow.

umm.. I'm not sure but I think that I saw a pack of gum in the breifcase on the twitpic. lol...Any relavance?? On the other hand though, carbon I very strongly agree with your idea to release the documents over a period of time. Stretch it out. It'll give us ALOT to do until both May 28th and other dates...This game, BY FAR!!, has the most in depth "behind the scenes" action i have ever seen. Treyarch outdid themselves this time. Bravo.

really you can do whatever you want since you have the documents but if you are not in contract about talking about those documents until the 28th...

you might as well release the documents to us b/c i know a lot of people worked hard on this aside from myself and they have just enough right to go thru it and find out the first things as you do...

and im not taking away from anything you did...

i know other people went to the event and didnt get the briefcase....

but it looks like to me that you were gonna be the person that picks up the documents for all of us....

unless treyarch intended on just you having it and playing around with all of us...