The Order of Forgotten Mysteries #3: Timetravelling mail

anonymous

• Moderators

Guten morgen everyone! It’s that time again, the Order of Forgotten Mysteries (and yes, that includes you ;p ) will discuss something new again. Is timetravel or mail deliverer your thing, or both perhaps? Then you are at the right spot. This time we will talk about a variety of letters spread across times they should not be.

Let’s start at the most notorious one, the one that can be found on multiple locations in the maps Kino der Toten and Five:

M2WzZY3m_QIMbzLQ-6-kYzYUA4KXfQ44C6gyS6HT

Date: 23rd of January, 1975

To: FS ER

INDUSTRY GLOBAL COMMUNICATION SERVICE

We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involved should be minimised if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place. Do what you must...

Moving on to the second, observable in Classified:

nJJZUkytj_nMtNKCsVfzV7Ih9XurxUPftKllKk7K

Date: 23rd of January, 1975

To: FS ER

INDUSTRY GLOBAL COMMUNICATION SERVICE

We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involved should be minimised if you want to make it out alive. We are aware on how he arrived at this time and place. Do what you must…

And the last, and in my opinion most interesting one. This one is never talked about, when searching on the internet you get zero results and it was actually by chance I found it luring in the Call of the Dead section of this site. This is the best (and only) picture I have, and if anyone has noclip skills I would highly appreciate it if (if it doesn’t take too much efford) you can get a clearer pic:

ieaKQdp1TlyQXRFT-VALwk1zcIjenQ_wgj6Y68An

Date: (unreadable, though looks like I see December)

To: FS ER (most likely)

(unreadable)

We are running out of time

(unreadable)

I cannot promise these are the only ones, there might be more hidden in various maps as well. But these three are the only ones found.

A weird thing is that two of the telegrams talk about ‘Be wary of the Doctor’, while it is devoted to one FS ER: Faithful servant Edward Richthofen! So does the letter warn Richthofen for himself? My personal, hypothetical and very clear answer: Yes and no. ‘Be wary of the Doctor’ definately sounds more like Ultimis Richthofen to me. I think FS ER might be Primis Richthofen. ‘Faithful servant’ sounds Illuminati-like to me (though it definately could be Monty or the Shadowman), and remember how Primis Richthofen, in opposition to Ultimis, still somehow had a good relation with the Illuminati. They even obeyed him when he ordered them to build a laboratory beneath Alcatraz. So my personal theory is that these messages are from the Illuminati to Primis Richthofen in order to warn him for his Ultimis self. I wonder, though, if this is the Ultimis we know, from Black Ops I, or the Ultimis of the future maps, after Classified. But there are more mysteries involved with these telegrams:

• Why would the messenger note Tabun and Sarin? These are two nerve gases developed by Nazi-German scientists in the late 1930s.
  • This could possibly be just a developers/texture error, but why is the messenger in the BO1 files called IHCOMFSOG and in BO3 IHCOMESOO?
  • Why is, during Classified, the messenger aware of how the Doctor is capable of timetravel, and, during the events of BO1, not? Has there changed anything in-between?
  • “We are running out of time”. For what? What is their agenda?
  • It is also interesting to note that the messenger is, just as the person he warns for, capable of timetravel? The letters are written in 1975, while they can be found in 1963 (and 2011). Or did the timetravelling doctor spread these files himself?

Link to previous Order of Forgotten Mysteries

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and Der Riese ? (Which is not in The Giant.)

That of COTD is already taken thanks to the noclip, if someone gets closer, it may pass through the table. My picture of my CRT TV without HDMI is brighter, but not perforce readable. I think the whole bottom of the letter is exactly like that of Der Riese, starting with the date.

But why that of Classified has a square in the middle, it's not even in BO3. As for the other differences, it's surely stupid errors, I read "FS FR" by the way, on the new letter. There is the same problem with the blackboards of Der Riese/KDT/Five that have been rewritten by a developer certainly zombified to put them in The Giant/KDT Chronicles/maybe Classified(I don't even know) : NEVER AGAIN SAM/everything can be based of this model 4.gif WEVER AEAIN SAM/every hina car a based tlis moiel

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

... and Der Riese ? (Which is not in The Giant.)

That of COTD is already taken thanks to the noclip, if someone gets closer, it may pass through the table. My picture of my CRT TV without HDMI is brighter, but not perforce readable. I think the whole bottom of the letter is exactly like that of Der Riese, starting with the date.

But why that of Classified has a square in the middle, it's not even in BO3. As for the other differences, it's surely stupid errors, I read "FS FR" by the way, on the new letter. There is the same problem with the blackboards of Der Riese/KDT/Five that have been rewritten by a developer certainly zombified to put them in The Giant/KDT Chronicles/maybe Classified(I don't even know) : NEVER AGAIN SAM/everything can be based of this model 4.gif WEVER AEAIN SAM/every hina car a based tlis moiel

Thank you very much for those! I knew about the Faithful Servant note, but never actually saw it and didn't knew it was in such Industry Global Communication Centre appearance. The Illuminati language....this must be proof the letters are from the Novo Ordus Seclorum. So the sender, IHCOMFSOG, is Illuminati, which makes sense. Next to Group 935, Broken Arrow, the Ascension Group and the Ancient Order of the Keepers I am of the believe they are the only ones mastered teleportation (thanks to Richthofen's contribution and their sources in the other sciencific organizations), and so, possibly timetravel as well (though I am unsure how MTD's are capable of BACKWARDS timetravel). Let's consider they are: In 1975 they send the Kino and Five letters to 1963. Why were they first not aware how the Doctor got to this time and place and in Classified they were? I've looked it up, and a few things changed. You see, it didn't went chronological.

Ulimis Der Riese, 1946 --> via overloaded MTD to Kino, 1963 ("we are unaware") --> via Gersch device in Ascension to Siberia, 2011 ("out of time") --> via MTD to Shangri La. Now it get's weird, as Shangri La, naturally, is a weird map. The timeline says that in 1956, Brock and Gary get stuck and Ultimis arrives to help them. However, Shangri La is the only timeline scrap of the maps that doesn't have  the map's name as an indicator above it. What's more, Brock and Gary are stuck in Shangri La in 1956, during the Eclipse, but Ultimis travels back in time during the map. On top of this, MTD's are believed to be uncapable of travelling back in time, even when overloaded, and given the fact Ultimis used an MTD to reach Shangri La (heard in CotD and seen upon spawn in Shang)...I think the  'daytime' Shangri La is actually in 2011, like CotD, while the Eclipse is in 1956.

So in Classified's intro, we see Ultimis timetravelling from Shangri La 1956 to the Pentagon in 1963 (Classified) by accident due to Tank overloading whatever they teleport with with the Babymaker. Since it is 1956, I believe they do so during the Eclipse. So in the Ultimis Saga, the only time they use backwards timetravel is during Shangri La. And apparently, this changed everything: "We are aware of how he reached this place and time". Suddenly, They know. What kind of odd thing is going on? Five happens directly after Classified, Five happens at the same time as Kino. So at approximately the same time, there are two Ultimis in this universe.

Kino is abandoned, the Pentagon is not. I think the letter found in Kino is an older one, at the time the Illuminati didn't understood Richthofen's sudden vanishment in 1946 and appearance in 1963. In the time Ultimis went to 2011 something happened that made the Illuminati understand (possibly the appearance of Primis Richthofen?), and so, when Ultimis arrived back in 1963 again, the letter was changed.

I also have a whole different idea: Illuminati warning Ultimis Richthofen for his Primis version that comes to kill him in the Giant or get his crew at the end of Classified. Wouldn't entirely make sense, though.

I like your clarification of the zombified developer xD. So that is a human error, and no weird canon thing we have to solve as well.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Thank you very much for those! I knew about the Faithful Servant note, but never actually saw it and didn't knew it was in such Industry Global Communication Centre appearance. The Illuminati language....this must be proof the letters are from the Novo Ordus Seclorum. So the sender, IHCOMFSOG, is Illuminati, which makes sense. Next to Group 935, Broken Arrow, the Ascension Group and the Ancient Order of the Keepers I am of the believe they are the only ones mastered teleportation (thanks to Richthofen's contribution and their sources in the other sciencific organizations), and so, possibly timetravel as well (though I am unsure how MTD's are capable of BACKWARDS timetravel). Let's consider they are: In 1975 they send the Kino and Five letters to 1963. Why were they first not aware how the Doctor got to this time and place and in Classified they were? I've looked it up, and a few things changed. You see, it didn't went chronological.

Ulimis Der Riese, 1946 --> via overloaded MTD to Kino, 1963 ("we are unaware") --> via Gersch device in Ascension to Siberia, 2011 ("out of time") --> via MTD to Shangri La. Now it get's weird, as Shangri La, naturally, is a weird map. The timeline says that in 1956, Brock and Gary get stuck and Ultimis arrives to help them. However, Shangri La is the only timeline scrap of the maps that doesn't have  the map's name as an indicator above it. What's more, Brock and Gary are stuck in Shangri La in 1956, during the Eclipse, but Ultimis travels back in time during the map. On top of this, MTD's are believed to be uncapable of travelling back in time, even when overloaded, and given the fact Ultimis used an MTD to reach Shangri La (heard in CotD and seen upon spawn in Shang)...I think the  'daytime' Shangri La is actually in 2011, like CotD, while the Eclipse is in 1956.

So in Classified's intro, we see Ultimis timetravelling from Shangri La 1956 to the Pentagon in 1963 (Classified) by accident due to Tank overloading whatever they teleport with with the Babymaker. Since it is 1956, I believe they do so during the Eclipse. So in the Ultimis Saga, the only time they use backwards timetravel is during Shangri La. And apparently, this changed everything: "We are aware of how he reached this place and time". Suddenly, They know. What kind of odd thing is going on? Five happens directly after Classified, Five happens at the same time as Kino. So at approximately the same time, there are two Ultimis in this universe.

Kino is abandoned, the Pentagon is not. I think the letter found in Kino is an older one, at the time the Illuminati didn't understood Richthofen's sudden vanishment in 1946 and appearance in 1963. In the time Ultimis went to 2011 something happened that made the Illuminati understand (possibly the appearance of Primis Richthofen?), and so, when Ultimis arrived back in 1963 again, the letter was changed.

I also have a whole different idea: Illuminati warning Ultimis Richthofen for his Primis version that comes to kill him in the Giant or get his crew at the end of Classified. Wouldn't entirely make sense, though.

I like your clarification of the zombified developer xD. So that is a human error, and no weird canon thing we have to solve as well.

It should also be noted that there is a form of backwards time travel in Der Eisendrache when Primis goes back to see the password for the safe that Groph inputs. That is also the same map that had the plunger easter egg, which affected the past and altered a newspaper regarding a London parade. What this could very well mean to me is that it is actually Primis’ constant teleporting and murdering across dimensions that is the cause in the change in the past. By what they’ve changed and left in their wake, the Illuminati in the Classified cycle was able to figure out time travel.

• Moderators

I never understood the Plunger thing, as Der Eisendrache occurs in a Split, and I guess that what happens in a Split doesn't have effect on the original universe. Though, the Illuminati might have interdimensional (between splits) communication and next to that there is a very possible chance that Primis did something somewhere, changing history.

And about the MTD backwards timetravel in DE...I am of the believe it is something different than backward timetravel. You say so in another thread:

"They go back in time to see Dr. Groph enter in the code for the safe, so that they can open it in the present. But when they do, they are not noticed in any way by Groph, and the doorway leading out of the room has a black aura, suggesting the pocket version of this time is only in this room. Afterwards, they return to this room, back in time, and open a crate, taking a stone slab back with them. So they can interact with the past, but cannot be seen by anyone... strange"

My answer:

"Travelling to the past contradicts with the principle of matter transference, which can only teleport and time-travel to the future. Though the fact that Groph can't see Primis and the pressence of the black aura indeed proves its no normal timetravel to the past. In fact, I don't think it is time travel at all. I think you got a very good point about that pocket dimension thing, and the MTD might be capable of creating one (Hell, we might always be doing that when we use a teleporter). "

I'll update this later

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Lenne said:

Guten Morgen to you too, Anon.

I don't have anythinp positive to add to the subject at hand, but I wanted you to know that you are my dutch prince. ❤️

Und du bist meine Quelle des Optimismus ?

For real

(Tomorrow I got time to look into the MTD thing by the way ?

• Moderators

Allright so back to the Matter Transference Device. In the past, I've many times mentioned this post by Faust explaining the principles of teleportation both mathematically and physically. This is the reason why MTD's should theoretically unable to enable backward timetravel:

"Let's say that your graph is you atom as they pass through a teleporter. You want to make a copy of yourself, in other words, you squared... See where I'm going with this. Now, your atoms as they pass though will gradually loose mass before hitting that absolute zero. Now, there is no absolute zero mass in our reality. Instead, you will poke a tiny hole in space time as it warps around you to form a zero point where you no long exist. Think equationary explosive decompression. Black holes. You will be sent to an absolute negative space where the rules of physics don't apply. This is aether. Nothing exists but yourself and the other beings trapped there. Because when you were sent in energised, the universe will still want that energy you left with and will attempt to pull you back through into our world instantly. You would not even be in aether a second, as you are pulled though so fast and time would have no meaning at that zero point without space-time anyway! Additionally, as space and time are both woven into eachother, you could be thrown out of time aswell. The only way you could escape is if some time in the future someone would poke an exit hole in time."

So basically, the timetravelling subject/object has entered the timeless aether and waits till a door (the Mainframe) somewhere is opened to escape. However, I could not see why this could not be opened in the past, prior to the teleportation. 

But once again, the Der Eisendrache teleportation is odd, the black fog and Groph not being able to see us. Its almost like Primis find theirselves in another realm, able to observe the 3th dimension but unseen by beings residing in it.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:18 PM, anonymous said:

The timeline says that in 1956, Brock and Gary get stuck and Ultimis arrives to help them. However, Shangri La is the only timeline scrap of the maps that doesn't have  the map's name as an indicator above it. What's more, Brock and Gary are stuck in Shangri La in 1956, during the Eclipse, but Ultimis travels back in time during the map. On top of this, MTD's are believed to be uncapable of travelling back in time, even when overloaded, and given the fact Ultimis used an MTD to reach Shangri La (heard in CotD and seen upon spawn in Shang)...I think the  'daytime' Shangri La is actually in 2011, like CotD, while the Eclipse is in 1956.

Brock and Gary have also activated the eclipse, so if it's in 1956(and on Mars...), when do these explorers come with their strange replica of the Zoom H4n Handy Recorder ?

On 6/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, anonymous said:

I never understood the Plunger thing, as Der Eisendrache occurs in a Split, and I guess that what happens in a Split doesn't have effect on the original universe. Though, the Illuminati might have interdimensional (between splits) communication and next to that there is a very possible chance that Primis did something somewhere, changing history.

And about the MTD backwards timetravel in DE...I am of the believe it is something different than backward timetravel. You say so in another thread:

"They go back in time to see Dr. Groph enter in the code for the safe, so that they can open it in the present. But when they do, they are not noticed in any way by Groph, and the doorway leading out of the room has a black aura, suggesting the pocket version of this time is only in this room. Afterwards, they return to this room, back in time, and open a crate, taking a stone slab back with them. So they can interact with the past, but cannot be seen by anyone... strange"

My answer:

"Travelling to the past contradicts with the principle of matter transference, which can only teleport and time-travel to the future. Though the fact that Groph can't see Primis and the pressence of the black aura indeed proves its no normal timetravel to the past. In fact, I don't think it is time travel at all. I think you got a very good point about that pocket dimension thing, and the MTD might be capable of creating one (Hell, we might always be doing that when we use a teleporter). "

1541963618-richtosouris2.png <(This plunger is an ancient vril artifact !)

The changing newspaper doesn't necessarily have something to do with temporal changes in the past, it may just be the next day's journal, right ? Moreover the second page is always findable in the chamber of Maxis unrelated to the plunger.

The black aura may be there to not see the abyss of the video game and the real room just in front... Normally it's a grid that we have to open, so we see through.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

Brock and Gary have also activated the eclipse, so if it's in 1956(and on Mars...), when do these explorers come with their strange replica of the Zoom H4n Handy Recorder ?

...and Sally, a woman living in 2011, is also trapped in this timeloop and send back in time. Shit, why does every mystery end up with something Shangri La related? Why is it such a weird map? It must have something to do with the Eclipse...

• Moderators
1 hour ago, anonymous said:

...and Sally, a woman living in 2011, is also trapped in this timeloop and send back in time. Shit, why does every mystery end up with something Shangri La related? Why is it such a weird map? It must have something to do with the Eclipse...

Shangri-La may certainly be the key to all of this. It must be a significant location to the Keepers, given that the MPD teleported Richtofen there on accident. It is clearly connected in some way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I have a noclip USB mod you could use that works on Xbox360. I think I’ve tried to get that one before, but I can’t remember. 

If you ever have the time and feel like to look to the CotD note, appreciated. Though I have a forefeeling it features a date that doesn't match with 2011 (CotD) as well

• Administrators
5 hours ago, anonymous said:

If you ever have the time and feel like to look to the CotD note, appreciated. Though I have a forefeeling it features a date that doesn't match with 2011 (CotD) as well

Sadly I don’t have my 360 right now, but I could send you the files. All you need is a USB drive and it works on a solo match. 

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2019 at 1:31 AM, anonymous said:

And the last, and in my opinion most interesting one. This one is never talked about, when searching on the internet you get zero results and it was actually by chance I found it luring in the Call of the Dead section of this site. This is the best (and only) picture I have, and if anyone has noclip skills I would highly appreciate it if (if it doesn’t take too much efford) you can get a clearer pic:

Where even is this one? I've been trying to get a picture of one myself, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the map.

Archived