User Menu

Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Forum Menu

More Staff Online

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Spider3000

How we all doing?

Donor

Hey, you might not remember me but I used to pretty active during the BO3 days. Life and lack of interest in non-Treyarch games got in the way, but I’m back and hoping to have some good discussions with you all about Black Ops 4. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting.

My heart just skipped a beat. again

I have missed you a whole lot Spider and am glad to see you returning. 

Hope you were and are doing well.

<sodEmoji.2764>

Donor
6 minutes ago, Lenne said:

My heart just skipped a beat. again

I have missed you a whole lot Spider and am glad to see you returning. 

Hope you were and are doing well.

Ooooh we have different react options now? Things have really changed since I was last here.

Good to see you too Lenne. Let’s hope this game and the next couple of years will do some wonders for this forum.

11 minutes ago, Spider3000 said:

Ooooh we have different react options now? Things have really changed since I was last here.

Good to see you too Lenne. Let’s hope this game and the next couple of years will do some wonders for this forum.

Yeah we are trying to turn things around. So for example leaks are now "fully embraced" and Boomy and Festo have some more plans in store for the site.

Heyyy Spider3000! Good to see you again

Donor
2 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

Hey, you might not remember me but I used to pretty active during the BO3 days. Life and lack of interest in non-Treyarch games got in the way, but I’m back and hoping to have some good discussions with you all about Black Ops 4. Thanks for reading, and happy hunting.

There he is!

Welcome back buddy. Missed Ya! Hope to see more of you through BO4 :D

Admin

We kept your spot warm for you, welcome back!

Admin

Spiders crawling all around now!

Welcome back friendo!

Welcome back!

<sodEmoji.1f604>

Donor

Thanks for the welcoming comments everyone! It’s good to be back.

On 10/1/2018 at 8:56 PM, RedDeadRiot said:

Jesus, some of us are still alive?

*gasp*

I'm surprised you're still around!