Sign in to follow this  
Pasta

It's been too long...

7 years later and I still find myself coming back to this site in the midst of a new zombie game coming.  I don't think anybody is here from when I was active back in 2011 but I'm happy to make new friends here.  Hello everyone, I'm an up and coming content creator who started on fortnite but I am going to grind the **** out of zombies when it comes out.  I will be starting with attempting to solve the easter egg first followed by high round records.  If anybody wants to play, let me know  I will be playing on the PS4.  I'll most likely need a 4 man team who is willing to stay up probably 6+ hours after the game is released to try and solve this thing.  

Good to be back

Awards

Sadly I don't remember you, but looking at your post history, you really seem to always come back once a game comes out. Back when BO III came out, I only had time to come online in the weekends, so that might be one reason as to why I don't remember you. Regardless, I am glad "old" folks like you still find their way back to us.  

8 hours ago, Pasta said:

7 years later and I still find myself coming back to this site in the midst of a new zombie game coming.  I don't think anybody is here from when I was active back in 2011

Of course yes. I remember someone here with a name like Pasta... But nothing else about him.

Wake the dead !

Awards

4 hours ago, Schrödinger said:

Of course yes. I remember someone here with a name like Pasta... But nothing else about him.

Wake the dead !

4 hours ago, Boom115 said:

Welcome back to the forum!

Thanks yall

Awards

Welcome back to the origins, Pasta! Always good to hear veterans coming back

Awards

Welcome back old fart! I remember your name back when I was just lurking around during Call of the Dead time haha.

We got some juicy stuff coming up that'll help boost your content creation - we'll let you know once it rolls out. 

On 9/30/2018 at 3:05 AM, Pasta said:

7 years later and I still find myself coming back to this site in the midst of a new zombie game coming.  I don't think anybody is here from when I was active back in 2011 but I'm happy to make new friends here.  Hello everyone, I'm an up and coming content creator who started on fortnite but I am going to grind the **** out of zombies when it comes out.  I will be starting with attempting to solve the easter egg first followed by high round records.  If anybody wants to play, let me know  I will be playing on the PS4.  I'll most likely need a 4 man team who is willing to stay up probably 6+ hours after the game is released to try and solve this thing.  

Good to be back

Welcome back dude!

Thank you all! I plan to grind a lot of zombies on stream and such, I'm praying I can solve the EE first lol 

Awards