Der (not so Eisen) Drache:

This may just be the coolest possible-glitch, possible-easter egg, I've EVER seen. 

The story here is that this person, one DanielChoTV,(no relation to Mike TV) was cornered and managed to use a gobble-gum before death: 

Anywhere But Here: AKA Teleport my butt out of here. 

Expecting to be teleported to a normal location, Mr. TV here some how managed to appear in a zombie-spawn zone (this is evident by the zombies flashing into existence shortly after he arrives). 

However, Imagine his surprise when he finds these odd dragon-esque objects scattered around the room: 

-A dragon's egg (or something that looks like one) :Left of the screen at 2:25

-A blueprint for what APPEARS to be a dragon. : Seen at 1:02

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The dragon's blueprints very clearly depict both a 935 and Div. 9 logo. I'm willing to bet the farm that this is a collaborative experiment by both groups. Likewise, the head is VERY reminesque of the Dragon heads at Der Eisendrache. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to jump ahead and guess that the thing on the other side of the room to the blueprint, is a Dragon Egg. Particularly a genetic super-being developed by the collaboration of 935 and Div. 9. Seeing as this base is clearly the home of many other genetic experiments with element 115, It's not out of the question that this is the final product, or prototype. 

The obvious implementations of a trained dragon to further 935/Div 9's goals are quiet simplistic, with the end goal being a super-creature for raining fire on enemies of the Nazi Party. The question really is: Did this experiment ever actually work? 

My initial thought? Yes it did... This is evident of there being 3 egg-vats, but only one egg. The next question being: What happened to subjects A and B? Did they hatch and rein havoc? Were they experimented on by the scientists? Could there be a dragon above us blasting planes out of the sky?

That last one isn't exactly my first guess, however it WOULD explain the RIDICULOUS number of plane crashes around here...

The massive hole torn in the wall here is concerning as well. While the rest of the map is horribly twisted by overgrown vegetation and flooding, I DON'T think there's anywhere with the walls  just flat out pulled apart like it is here, apart from the walls exposed by the Skull of Nan Sapwe... but those might be for different reasons.

Then again, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, don't hate me, remember I'm on Xbox and I don't have actual access to this map, I have scoured some footage I've found of Lab B, Lab A, and the Bunker, but I can't really find anywhere . 

This really furthers the Dragon Mystery started in Der Eisendrache. After all, those dragon heads are REAL. Why are they there? Why do they eat zombies then turn back to stone and break? Are they related at all to these dragons here in Zetsubou no Shima? 

Image5-21-585x300.jpg

Another question to ask is: Were these dragons MADE, or FOUND. 
The blueprint may very well just be an estimate of what the baby dragon could grow to be, well I guess in either case it's that really. However if Div. 9 MADE this creature from scratch DNA, what did they use? If they FOUND this creature's eggs somewhere... Where was that? 

That's all I can really speculate on this matter, and I really can't look through the map to find more clues, if anyone else can find anything else, feel free to comment it! 

• Like 4

I feel like I've been living under a rock.

Amazing discovery & thanks for sharing.

Only just seeing this today.

Right I'm off to play Der Eisendrache until my thumbs bleed.

Happy days.

I know people don't like the religious over tones but:

He's a creature, but a smart one. In the book of Revelation, Satan is called “the ancient serpent” (Revelation 12:9, 20:2), which refers to the snake in Genesis. So in the New Testament the snake is Satan.

I'm not outright agreeing with this, but you have to admit the fact that the Dragon's heads appear in the exact same fashion as Cerberus in MOTD.

Just a thought.

The keepers dimension seems very hellish to me.

Regards Alpha.

Has anyone been able to repeat this?

• Administrators
5 hours ago, AlphaSnake said:

He's a creature, but a smart one. In the book of Revelation, Satan is called “the ancient serpent” (Revelation 12:9, 20:2), which refers to the snake in Genesis. So in the New Testament the snake is Satan.

I'm not outright agreeing with this, but you have to admit the fact that the Dragon's heads appear in the exact same fashion as Cerberus in MOTD.

Just a thought.

The keepers dimension seems very hellish to me.

Regards Alpha.

Has anyone been able to repeat this?

I'm afraid that's a stretch. The dragons are clearly animals with the traditional abilities of a dragon, which really aren't outside of the realm of scientific plausibility.

The pseudoscientific tendencies of this new map are HUGE, heavily reinforcing the stance (that I, personally, ascribe to) that pretty much everything we have encountered so far can be scientifically explained. 

And trust me, I'm Catholic, I am very familiar with the names, history and nature of the devil. Yet despite that, the theory that he is involved in the story is still a stretch. Cthulhu, however? Despite my dislike for it, I can't deny that he has been heavily implied.

@Stop Mocking Me0 Good stuff. If there's one thing I might disagree on, it would be the relationship between the plane wrecks and the dragons. @BlindBusDrivr and I were discussing it, and he pointed out that the island appears heavily fortified with anti-aircraft weaponry, and the war in the air was quite intense in the Pacific. However, as someone else may have mentioned, what about a connection between the "beasts for your Eastern Front" described in the blackboard ciphers from DE, Gersh's cipher describing a city which he calls "home" and says is on fire, and the fact that dragons are fire-breathers. Hmmmmm....

6 hours ago, AlphaSnake said:

The New Testament retconned the fact that Satan is the serpent in Genesis. If you read Genesis, it is not actually at all Satan and it describes the snake as one of God's most cunning creatures. That was retconned in by a different writer, centuries later, so that in itself is an incorrect . Serpent=/=Satan. I have just got out of listening to a full analysis of the old testament, although that is not my faith, I still wanted to know what people believed. It is a misconception that had came about from incorrect interpretations and versions of the bible. Revelations itself is quite recent too and a lot of what is in it is still debated about, even among Christians. There is even an entity in there, that is supposed to start Armageddon, that some Christians believe is the Roman Catholic Church (I don't know much about that, I only heard it in passing), so as you can see, there is still a lot to be interpreted correctly from Revelations.

1 hour ago, NaBrZHunter said:

I'm afraid that's a stretch. The dragons are clearly animals with the traditional abilities of a dragon, which really aren't outside of the realm of scientific plausibility.

The pseudoscientific tendencies of this new map are HUGE, heavily reinforcing the stance (that I, personally, ascribe to) that pretty much everything we have encountered so far can be scientifically explained. 

And trust me, I'm Catholic, I am very familiar with the names, history and nature of the devil. Yet despite that, the theory that he is involved in the story is still a stretch. Cthulhu, however? Despite my dislike for it, I can't deny that he has been heavily implied.

@Stop Mocking Me0 Good stuff. If there's one thing I might disagree on, it would be the relationship between the plane wrecks and the dragons. @BlindBusDrivr and I were discussing it, and he pointed out that the island appears heavily fortified with anti-aircraft weaponry, and the war in the air was quite intense in the Pacific. However, as someone else may have mentioned, what about a connection between the "beasts for your Eastern Front" described in the blackboard ciphers from DE, Gersh's cipher describing a city which he calls "home" and says is on fire, and the fact that dragons are fire-breathers. Hmmmmm....

I'm not sold on that point either as I stated. But it would explain the plane-massacre above us. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

The New Testament retconned the fact that Satan is the serpent in Genesis. If you read Genesis, it is not actually at all Satan and it describes the snake as one of God's most cunning creatures. That was retconned in by a different writer, centuries later, so that in itself is an incorrect . Serpent=/=Satan. I have just got out of listening to a full analysis of the old testament, although that is not my faith, I still wanted to know what people believed. It is a misconception that had came about from incorrect interpretations and versions of the bible. Revelations itself is quite recent too and a lot of what is in it is still debated about, even among Christians. There is even an entity in there, that is supposed to start Armageddon, that some Christians believe is the Roman Catholic Church (I don't know much about that, I only heard it in passing), so as you can see, there is still a lot to be interpreted correctly from Revelations.

Hehe. The Protestants like to stretch that one a lot. ;) But good points. Just wanna clarify, Satan was an angel. He was created to shine a radiant light around God's throne, but he became egotistical and decided to try to take over heaven, and of course, was effortlessly defeated and cast down to earth where he would wait until his ultimate punishment. Here, he has been known to possess several forms, including the first being a serpent in the Garden of Eden. For its cooperation with Satan, the serpent was cursed and lost its legs so that it would be forced to slither in shame. 

Satan himself, however, known very often for appearing as an incredibly beautiful and brilliant being, because that is what he was created as, despite the stereotypes of a horrendous-looking monster (which, of course, he has been known to shift to.)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Wow, the timing on this is really weird. I am currently working on a paper/presentation involving  the concept of Satan in Christianity.Personally, I think you are both right. There seems to references to various deities (including cthulhu) in the maps over the course of each game.

However, there is a direct reference to Satan in Shadows of Evil. I have not posted on the forums in a while, so I am sorry if what I am about to say was mentioned before. When you start a round in Shadows of Evil, the Shadowman mentions you have been “marked”-noted by the marking etched on your hand. I am assuming this mark is what allows one to become the beast. Therefore, it would make the mark, the mark of the beast. The concept of the "mark of the beast" is heavily associated with Satan and the end times.

Furthermore, if you look at the mark it looks like a six. In fact, it looks like three sixes superimposed on one another. The number 666 is also associated with the mark of the beast and Satan.

As for the dragons, I wonder if the ones in ZNS are separate from the dragons in DE. For me, the dogs in MotD seem to be the product of a supernatural (possibly demonic) entity. The do not look like the same hellhounds we see in earlier maps which have more scientific origins. Just as fluffy and the hellhounds may be separate from Cerberus in MotD, maybe these dragons are different from the ones in DE.

On a side note, we have zombies (including dogs, monkeys, mech-suit zombies, plant monstrosities), hellhounds, robots, “ghosts”, and interdimensional beings. Now we have dragons and giant spiders. I really think it is about time Treyarch finishes this entourage of enemies by adding Dinosaurs. That is all we need. Can we please have a Nazi Zombie Dinosaur army?

Edited by Mattzs
  • Like 2
  • Administrators
57 minutes ago, Mattzs said:

As for the dragons, I wonder if the ones in ZNS are separate from the dragons in DE. For me, the dogs in MotD seem to be the product of a supernatural (possibly demonic) entity. The do not look like the same hellhounds we see in earlier maps which have more scientific origins. Just as fluffy and the hellhounds may be separate from Cerberus in MotD, maybe these dragons are different from the ones in DE.

This is seriously an awesome idea, I haven't thought of this before. Like, almost like the corrupted ones are the worst versions of those things. Nice post.

57 minutes ago, Mattzs said:

On a side note, we have zombies (including dogs, monkeys, mech-suit zombies, plant monstrosities), hellhounds, robots, “ghosts”, and interdimensional beings. Now we have dragons and giant spiders. I really think it is about time Treyarch finishes this entourage of enemies by adding Dinosaurs. That is all we need. Can we please have a Nazi Zombie Dinosaur army?

subtle hint to go watch Danger 5 on Netflix (I wish they were zombies, though)

danger5dino.jpg

7 minutes ago, Tac said:

This is seriously an awesome idea, I haven't thought of this before. Like, almost like the corrupted ones are the worst versions of those things. Nice post.

danger5dino.jpg

Thanks! Maybe that is the case? The dragons in DE seem more supernatural, while the dragons in ZNS are more biological in nature. Maybe those dragons and dogs are possessed haha?

Also it is really funny that you mention Danger 5, I was recently thinking about watching it haha. When I was writing that post I was also thinking about the game Dino D-Day that involves a similar concept. 

I made a thread about the PaPed Marshalls that I feel has a better tie in than these biblical references. I know I'm repeating myself, but the guns are called the Perun and Veles when upgraded. Veles is the god of the underworld in Slavic(Russin, et al.) mythology, and is imagined as a dragon. Not only is this a good reference to the dragons on this map, but also a nod towards future DLC involving Nikolai.

As for all these biblical allusions in zombies. I believe they are incidental in that much of the bible draws influence from the many pagan mythologies before it. Given that every Indo-European pagan mythology shares deities with similar characteristics, we will find the parallels to the Bible. Case in point: every mythology has a god of the underworld, of which Satan is an analogue for. Simple. They also all predate Satan by considerable time. I'd rather that this narrative is built on Sci-Fi, historical legends, mysticism and mythologies rather than religion. Plus, we've never actually been given solid evidence that "The Devil" has any part in the story. This is just a conclusion we've come to in the absence of information. Now that they've given us so much more and there's more reasonable solution, the further away we're getting from biblical reasons. Im not saying that the research and opinions are invalid, and everyone here does phenomenal work, just that we've made a red herring for ourselves when we should be looking elsewhere. And if I'm wrong? I'm wrong. I'll eat these words haha ?? 

note: this is not, in any way, a debate on the value of religion, or the existence of the people and stories therein. Or meant to judge anyones faith and beliefs. Just my personal hope that theistic religion is not a part of a story about zombies. 

How did we get to a biblical level? 

This post isn't even a page long and we've gotten to discussing the origins of Satin instead of these clearly man-made/man-recreated dragons...  

What I'm wondering is where these dragons went... After all they are DRAGONS they can't be easy to hide, and they've appeared to escape...  

• Like 1
On 21/04/2016 at 3:17 AM, Tac said:

danger5dino.jpg

Watch the trailer for Iron Sky 2, lol.

Let's start at the beginning:

A dragon is a legendary creature, typically with serpentine or reptilian traits, that features in the myths of many cultures. There are two distinct cultural traditions of dragons: the European dragon, derived from European folk traditions and ultimately related to Greek and Middle Eastern mythologies, and the Chinese dragon, with counterparts in Japan (namely the Japanese dragon), Korea and other East Asian countries.

The two traditions may have evolved separately, but have influenced each other to a certain extent, particularly with the cross-cultural contact of recent centuries. The English word dragon derives from Greek δράκων (drákōn), "dragon, serpent of huge size, water-snake".

We seem to be dealing with both here.

I doubt Cthulhu is going to be the one behind all this, references to it of course but it isn't the big bad of the NZU.

The Cthulhu aspect is coming from what the SOE characters knew in their own time. H.P. Lovecraft was the flavor of the day so to speak.

H.P Lovecraft embraced a philosophy of cosmic indifferentism:

The philosophy of cosmicism states that there is no recognizable divine presence, such as a god, in the universe, and that humans are particularly insignificant in the larger scheme of intergalactic existence, and perhaps are just a small species projecting their own mental idolatries onto the vast cosmos. This also suggests that the majority of undiscerning humanity are creatures with the relative significance of insects and plants, when compared to the universe.

Perhaps the most prominent theme in cosmicism is the insignificance of humanity. Lovecraft postulated, "The human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'. Only egotism exists."[2] Cosmicism shares many characteristics with nihilism, though one important difference is that cosmicism tends to emphasize the insignificance of humanity and its doings, rather than summarily rejecting the possible existence of some higher purpose (or purposes). For example, in Lovecraft's Cthulhu stories, it is not the absence of meaning that causes terror for the protagonists, as it is their discovery that they have absolutely no power to change anything in the vast, indifferent universe that surrounds them. In Lovecraft's stories, whatever meaning or purpose may be invested in the actions of the cosmic beings is completely inaccessible to the human characters.

Lovecraft's cosmicism was a result of his complete disdain for all things religious, his feeling of humanity's existential helplessness in the face of what he called the "infinite spaces" opened up by scientific thought, and his belief that humanity was fundamentally at the mercy of the vastness and emptiness of the cosmos.[3] In his fictional works, these ideas are often explored humorously ("Herbert West–Reanimator," 1922), through fantastic dreamlike narratives ("The Dream Quest of Unknown Kadath," 1927), or through his well-known Cthulhu Mythos ("The Call of Cthulhu," 1928, and others). Common themes related to cosmicism in Lovecraft's fiction are the insignificance of humanity in the universe[4] and the search for knowledge ending in disaster.

Yet, over & over in zombies we have all the rituals, the marks, the beast, the quotes, the hellhounds, Cerberus, Dragons, Demons, Knights (Teutonic/Masonic), the Rift.

Which has anyone noticed the distinct Polygon?:

PIA18274-Saturn-NorthPolarHexagon-Cassin

This is Saturn's pole.

Ever heard of the Sigal of saturn?

Crazy vid. (Note at the end there Kronos-Saturn-Satan The Great Architect & Time Lord)

Kronorium anyone?

The occult beliefs of the Illuminati are believed by some theorists (like Freeman Fly) to be magical in nature. This is why the knowledge is kept secret from the masses; because they are the ones who want to be the sorcerers controlling everyone else’s destiny. They employ symbols and various rituals in order to accomplish this. One such symbol is the cube.

Symbols and colors are the building blocks of all visual symbols and have been used since the dawn of man to represent divine energy (e.g. the direct depiction of God is not allowed in several religions). Colors can be used to influence the mind, as is evident in foods that are colored differently from their natural version to make them more palatable, or even in sales marketing. Carl Jung was one of the forefathers of modern psychology and had a deep interest in colors. He believed there was a connection between alchemy and the psychology of the unconscious mind, most likely because of the ability of images to influence our internal thoughts.

The most basic form of the cube; the square. This represents solidarity: a perfection that is static, earthly, and material. It suggests dependability, honesty, shelter, safety. As the most frequent shape in Hindu symbology, the mandalas with gates stands for order in the universe and the balance of opposites.

The lineage of the Illuminati traces back to mystery schools of the east. The cube represents earth in Pythagorean, Indian (Indian deities standing on cubes), Egyptian (Pharaohs sitting on cube thrones), and Platonic traditions. It’s even realized as a sacred symbol today by the Freemasons (believed to be Illuminati affiliated) when they stand on an oblong square (cube) during particular rituals to the Worshipful Master.

The cube is the building block of all nature, and the five solids of the ancients labeled as the “Pythagorean solids” include a tetrahedron (pyramid), cube, octahedron, icosahedron, and dodecahedron.

Staying on the Kabbalah/mystical/ancient occult knowledge, we can also make a reasonable relation between Saturn and the cube:

Black Cube: The black cube is symbolic of Saturn because of occult beliefs in its symbolizing the three dimensional world we live in as a symbol for matter. One of the oddest things surrounding Saturn worship is the observance the NASA Voyager and Cassini missions made when they were taking photos of the poles of Saturn. There is an unexplained hexagon shaped vortex storm on the north pole of Saturn that you can see in the public domain. A hexagon is actually a flattened out cube when viewed at it three dimensionally, so I find it odd that the ancient occult practices somehow knew this and worshipped it before the photographs were taken.

The Beast Aleister Crowley left a heritage of Thelema followers and one of them was the Brotherhood of Saturn. This magical order was similar to the other occult groups, whether it be New Age, Freemasonry or Thelema; they all revolve around the idea of mastery of occult knowledge (e.g. axioms like “As above, so below” which emphasize the duality aspects of man and world) in order to advance and evolve one’s self in a series of steps and rituals. The Brotherhood of Saturn incorporates 33 steps to achieve the full spectrum of enlightenment, similar to Scottish Rite of Freemasonry who also incorporates 33 degrees. The end of the path for a member of the Brotherhood of Saturn is self-deification, an important concept in Thelema and seen in the realm of music with musicians making themselves god-like. (Richtofen)

The Brotherhood established Saturn as the planet of choice because the ancients would focus on polar opposites and at the time they saw Saturn as the outer most planet; furthest from the light of the sun, effectively making it the dark side (hence the reason we see the ‘black’ cube). The darkness is necessary in order for there to be light, as Stephen E. Flowers, PhD points out in his book Lords of the Left-Hand Path:

Saturnian teachings give primacy to darkness. Darkness is said to precede light and to provide a matrix for the manifestation of the light: without darkness there is no light! The “dualism” of the FS does not seek to destroy one pole in favor of the other, but rather it seeks to go beyond the polarities through experience of both extremes.

The book goes on to reveal that the zodiacal sign of Aquarius is ruled by the planetary force of Saturn. The Age of Aquarius is important to the occult because that is the new age of man, or as Crowley defined it the Aeon of Horus. The new age brings about one consciousness and the evolution of man into technology through transhumanism (BOIII is all about this). This concept is threaded back to the ancients’ quest for the Golden Age as I’ve point out in the past:

The background of Saturn worship goes back to 600 BC with Greek poet Hesiod’s ‘Works and Days’ where he discusses the various ages of man. One of the ages was referred to as the Golden Age. The Golden Age was referenced in several prominent ancient cultures, similar to how the cultures would adopt each other’s gods and rename them. The ancient Romans worshipped the god Saturnus, who was the god of agriculture and time, and his reign was known as the time of Golden Age of peace and harmony. The Greek god that was the same as Saturnus was Cronus, the youngest of the Titans. The Carthaginian god Ba’al (or Moloch) was the same god, and devoured children (similar to Cronus who ate children).

Saturn is often depicted as Baphomet and associated with Satan as a devourer of children. Some theorists claim that the Tree of Knowledge fruit was actually a reference to babies being eaten. There is a belief that Cain actually ate Abel and that is where the derivation of the word “Cannibal” comes from.

This concept of Satan/Saturn devouring children is seen in many classic works of art with a devilish horned goat:

Baphomet_small.jpg?w=281

In the post Decoding Illuminati Symbolism: Triangles, Pyramids and the Sun we can explore a concept of the Black Sun and The Great Work. “The Great Work” is the journey to be god-like and make something out of nothing. It is initiated with the first step being the alchemical Black Sun. The Black Sun is the first stage in the achievement of enlightenment or immortality, which is accomplished through the philosopher’s stone. (Richtofen)

The philosopher’s stone is known for making lead into gold, and the planetary association of Saturn to metal is lead. The planetary association with the Sun is gold, so turning Saturn into the Sun is the alchemical process of the philosopher’s stone, based on metal transformation.

Now here is where we start to meld everything together. The Illuminati are the older elites who will prey on the young (an analogy of the Baphomet devouring children). This allows the Illuminati to achieve their quest for the Golden Age by sacrificing the youth to the devil (aka the material world, aka Saturn) by making them pursue material goods and working a job in never ending servitude based on the masses desire for consumption.

We see this Saturn symbolism all around us including black school gowns worn at graduation with a square (*think cube) mortarboard hat:

The holiday of Saturnalia was established by the Romans, as discussed in the post on Occult & Illuminati holiday traditions:

The Saturnalia festival featured human sacrifices and ran from December 17th-23rd. There would be gladiator battles and the deaths would be considered more sacrifices to the deity Saturn. There were also concepts of role reversal; with masters feeding their slaves (still practiced today at work Christmas parties when the bosses feed the workers).

The Romans also participated in a festival called Dies Natalis Solis Invicti, or “Birthday of the Unconquered Sun” on December 25th. Sol Invictus was a Roman god of the sun, which could be yet another retelling of Nimrod and Semiramis. The depictions of Sol Invictus appear to mirror that of the Statue of Liberty, who was designed after the Roman goddess Libertas:

Saturn has also been associated with Satan and this, for numerous reasons. First, many authors argue that the word Satan is derived from the word Saturn. Second, Saturn is associated with the color black as well as Satan. Third, Ancients considered Saturn to be the farthest planet from the sun , the latter being associated with the principle of Good. (Note that Pluto never was considered a planet). Saturn is consequently the celestial body that is the less exposed to the sun’s divine light and thus associated with the coldness of the principle of Evil. Finally, the “great god Pan”, the horned deity, represented Saturn in ancient paganism. This half-man half-goat creature is considered the ancestor of our modern depictions of Satan.

“Pan was a composite creature, the upper part–with the exception of his horns–being human, and the lower part in the form of a goat. (…)The pipes of Pan signify the natural harmony of the spheres, and the god himself is a symbol of Saturn because this planet is enthroned in Capricorn, whose emblem is a goat”

– Manly P. Hall, Secret Teachings of All Ages

So Pan was depicted with horns due to the fact it represented Saturn, the ruler of the house of Capricorn which symbol is a goat.

Pan was the controlling spirit of the lower worlds. He was portrayed roaming through the forests, penis erect, drunk and lascivious, frolicking with nymphs and piping his way through the wild. We might say he ruled the lower nature of man, its animal side, not unlike Satan.

Despite acknowledging its association with Evil, secret societies find the veneration of Saturn necessary to obtain illumination. It is the necessary counterpart of the principle of Good. Masonic authors clearly associate Saturn with Satan.

There are also entertainment influences…

The Rolling Stones want to Paint it Black (what is ‘it’? It’s everything; they want the world engulfed with Saturn worship): (Black Ops Everything!!!) ( Released 13th May 1966 in the UK, My birthday is 13th May 1981 FYI that is why the Pablo thing was a troll for me personally)

Most of the above is from here:

http://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding-illuminati-symbolism-saturn-black-cube/

Right so all that said.

maxresdefault.jpg

In Der Eisendrache we have Dragon heads come through smaller versions these rifts.

1461143966-call-of-duty-r-black-ops-iii-

I have to stop here as I'm getting distracted & I'm running out of time.

Hope this is making some sort of sense to some one.

There is more.

Regard Alpha.

• Administrators

Um...I don't think a crash course in Satanism was called for here, and tying all of that into zombies is REALLY stretching it. With that much info and something as generic as a cube, INNUMERABLE coincedences are possible. 

@Stop Mocking Me0 said all that needs to be said.

9 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

How did we get to a biblical level? 

This post isn't even a page long and we've gotten to discussing the origins of Satin instead of these clearly man-made/man-recreated dragons...  

What I'm wondering is where these dragons went... After all they are DRAGONS they can't be easy to hide, and they've appeared to escape...  

@tEfugleskremmel I'll breeze over the impending debate about the canon of scripture ;) and say that in the end, I agree. We are dealing with an undeniably secular storyline in which, other than one of the characters making a passing reference to their spiritual outlook (i.e., Groph, "God have mercy on us," or the references Takeo makes to his Eastern religion) it really has no place and has no impact on the story. 

1 minute ago, AlphaSnake said:

Hey I'm just saying it how I see, I don't need anyone to agree with me.

But thanks for your input. ;)

Go through the rifts & what do you see?

Regards Alpha.

There's another question... The dragons are originally encased in stone on DE... But then they break out revealing their heads are sticking out through portals... 

3 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

There's another question... The dragons are originally encased in stone on DE... But then they break out revealing their heads are sticking out through portals... 

This is what I believe is happening yes.

Ever see Ghostbusters when the dogs are release from their stone prisons.

Also the same can be seen in Hellboy. The cthulhu is strong in that one.

The Dragon is imprisoned in the rift.

What we see in ZNS are probably it's off spring.

Maybe.

Regards Alpha.

29 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Thought just occurred to me... We get the black cell as a weapon, which can be used to take down dragons in a future map. It's only used IN THAT map as well and doesn't take up a weapon slot.Thoughts?

I just saw somebody who had glitched out Weapon Kits where they could get camos on all the MP guns, grenades and the BlackCell, so maybe. Although, from what it seems like, the Dragons will be something we can ride on.

58 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I just saw somebody who had glitched out Weapon Kits where they could get camos on all the MP guns, grenades and the BlackCell, so maybe. Although, from what it seems like, the Dragons will be something we can ride on.

OR. Someone will be riding THEM and we need to shoot them down.