Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lenne

Will our Goddess return?

The question I am asking is relating to the one and only Elena Siegman.

So since the giant has the young O4 in it as playable characters do you think we will hear her beautiful voice again?

That would excite me beyoned believe, simply because the songs from WaW and BO1 in which she participated in got me pumped to kill zombies. 

The songs in BO II are good as well for the most part but they don't get me as excited. 

Or do you want Eminem to return? (Just kidding)

Have you seen the zombie choral cannon?

Yes I have.

Did they say something about her being in BO III which I have missed?

Donor

Personally I think it'd be great to see a song called "Annihilation of Beauty" which is a counter part to "Beauty of Annihilation". 

They made it look as if all three of them were going to make songs. I wouldn't be surprised if in the Giant we got a new song and a revamp of Beauty.

They made it look as if all three of them were going to make songs. I wouldn't be surprised if in the Giant we got a new song and a revamp of Beauty.

Would be neat.

I will only believe it when I hear it myself though. haha

Admin

I enjoyed Malukah in MOTD, but outside of that map I didn't think she was a good fit for the series.

Donor

I enjoyed Malukah in MOTD, but outside of that map I didn't think she was a good fit for the series.

You didn't like Malukah in Buried? I did, that was the next best thing after ES if we couldn't have AX7. 

Admin

You didn't like Malukah in Buried? I did, that was the next best thing after ES if we couldn't have AX7. 

Nah, again just personal preference. If the community digs her than hey, do their thing.

Donor

It's not really zombie-killing music, but it is epic music. 

Donor

I do, but not constantly. Rarity makes it all the more valuable. 

Donor

If Elena comes back I'd super happy. Malukah, even more happy. Clark, I appreciated his songs, but I think he was perfect as kind of the background vocal in Archangel. I won't be mad if he doesn't return, but it would be cool if he does.

Now since Avenged Sevenfold don't have a new album coming out, I wonder if we'll get 2 unique songs or just a song from one of their previous albums?

Donor

If SOE is in hell, I'd suspect malukah. If origins is anything like Origins I suspect AX7 or Sigman. 

Judging from SoE's theme there will likely be a malukah song hidden in there, as well as a guest song from another artist (a la mob of dead).

The Giant... I hope it's either a new song or another rendition of Beauty of Annihilation, but it's gotta be either Elena or all three.

Awards