Possible theory and Explanation to why there are no Kid Zombies

Many times we have wondered why there are never Zombie Children in Zombie Games. How come adult zombies is all we ever face. A common explanation is that having zombie children, especially as enemies that we can kill is bad publicity because it shows violence against children. However....what if there was a Darker and more Sinister reason as to why there are no Kid Zombies running around

Well....Did you know that when an african Lion eats a Child it leaves no Bones Behind? The child Simply vanishes which is why children in africa are often taught to stay away from the jungles and the tall grasses. because often They vanish without a trace.

Now Imagine what would happen if the Zombies were attacking and they ate a child. A child has less flesh on his Body meaning it is eaten rather quickly. However when an Adult gets Attacked there is much more flesh to consume giving the Body more time to Reanimate. Meaning Children are not present as Zombies because most of their Bodies are eaten to a Point that there is Nothing left to Reanimate. In other words,

They never reanimate because they are devoured completely before they get the chance to

Shocker isn't it. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it's because whether you like it or not there would be an outcry if a AAA game allowed you to kill children, even zombie children.

I can't imagine most people would want to shoot children, especially parents.

I think you are trying to create a theory that just isn't needed mate.

That seems highly plausible, but maybe we can't jump to conclusions that quick.
Perhaps this is all just a distraction to keep us from seeing the even more darker and sinister reason behind there being no zombie children.

Wait a minute.

Seeing.

If you google 'Seeing' the first image that comes up is one of a single eye. 

Do you know what also has one eye?

That is right!

sticker,375x360.u5.png

Chopper is right, killing zombie kids in the way that you would in Treyarch zombies would cause a kind of uproar as well. You could argue that you can do it in for example TWD game or something, that is true games are becoming less strict about it. But it has to be handled right. The way you survive in Treyarch zombies, it would not make me happy to go around killing kid zombies as I have a lot of young people in my family so it just feels wrong. Treyarch wouldn't put a story behind as to why it happens, if they did I don't think it would be so dark and sinister.

Funnily enough I thought about this for a custom map before I saw this topic, mainly for the reason above, it would make training a horde and aiming for group headshots harder with both small and large targets, also there's something creepy IMO about zombie children; demonic children in horror scenarios is hardly a new thing though (granted shooting endless hordes of zombie children might be seen as 'distasteful' by some people) but if it makes you feel better you can always imagine they are zombie dwarves, not sure if that would be more PC or less PC actually :)

And there were female zombies in BO2, and I didn't see anyone go easy on those, is it really that much different to have zombie children? It's not like I have any deep moral feelings when I play zombies - it's not the most realistic game mode - I just shoot whatever appears; dogs, monkeys, film directors, etc. I could imagine shooting zombie dogs would offend some people too, but just because I want a max ammo doesn't mean I don't love dogs in real life lol :)

Yes actually it is. 

Women can vote, children can't. 

Women don't need the care and protection children need. 

Don't compare women to children that's demeaning to them, I know you didn't mean to be, but it can come off that way. 

Also, the dogs are sort of OK because they're horrible wolve/rat-like beasts. If it was just a little jack-russle tarier or  a shnouser you bet your ass people would complain. 

Yes actually it is. 

Women can vote, children can't. 

Women don't need the care and protection children need. 

Don't compare women to children that's demeaning to them, I know you didn't mean to be, but it can come off that way. 

Also, the dogs are sort of OK because they're horrible wolve/rat-like beasts. If it was just a little jack-russle tarier or  a shnouser you bet your ass people would complain. 

I didn't mean in regards to their roles in everyday society, I'm specifically talking about killing them (that sounds so wrong lol). Even the worst fuckers in the world ISIS don't let women fight, but they don't mind sticking an AK in a 5 year old's hands...but I digress. And I agree, shooting an innocent dog or child for example sleeping, would be highly disturbing in a video game - much like the MW2 mission 'No Russian' where you are able to (I never did) shoot crowds of defenseless people, but IMO if whatever it is is trying to rip your face off and eat your brains, and isn't even technically alive or human anymore, is fairgame to me, others may disagree :) Would this extend to old people too, most people find crimes against the elderly to be more heinous than against healthy young people, would you object to having pensioner zombies too by that logic? And would people really find eliminating zombie children with say the Sliquifier or Thundergun that bad? One just makes then into purple goo and the other just blows them away, like I said, it's hardly the most realistic gamemode.

Dead Rising Wii version Had Zombie Poodles and Zombie Parrots that carried Grenades.

Call of Duty zombies (lol) had zombie puppies technically. I want to see a zombie bird type boss actually, having the same model of bosses without another variation to it (I mean like having a zombie that used to be a human) it would be cool to see more animal bosses or anything strange really.

Dead Rising Wii version Had Zombie Poodles and Zombie Parrots that carried Grenades.

Call of Duty zombies (lol) had zombie puppies technically. I want to see a zombie bird type boss actually, having the same model of bosses without another variation to it (I mean like having a zombie that used to be a human) it would be cool to see more animal bosses or anything strange really.

Well... I have a concept for a new flying Zombie. A genetically engineered zombie with bat like wings. Being mentally enhanced by the now unusable Bracers from the map control. .... 2305

I love those bracer things, it seems like a thing that should be done. I have had my own ideas about like a bat based boss that is drawn to you through hearing gunshots and stuff.