Why trayarch waiting a year is the greatest decision trayarch ever made

And speedo, people have bigger things to worry about then the next game if they can't afford a 500$ device and 60$ game… 

That may sound mean, but if they honestly can't get by after 3 years with no way to afford it, they don't NEED to be waisting money one a game…. Bit cruel but that's the way of capitalism: Get what you need, so you can then get what you want. 

I get what you're saying, however, most of COD's players, at least from my experience, are either kids or teenagers. Many of them can't afford a One with their Christmas or Birthday budget, and sometimes jobs aren't even enough, if they are available for the kid. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't that the truth, however, from my experience as well, those kids tend to be spoiled brats (or at least my lobbies) that go on to talk about their latest titian fall episode…. 

I myself am somewhat poor, and my main source of income is my parents as well, and in a  family with two siblings constantly crying over either a pony doll or makeup kit they wanted, life kind of sucks for me… But at the end of the day, I can still get the Xbone come christmas.

I just want to live stream my zombie games on the ps4 and talk about theories mid game, that's the first place my mind went to when I first heard of the 2015 release.

At first I was mad, then I realized I was well past the point of burned out on COD franchise as a whole, even zombies (I'll never stop playing w@w/BO1 maps but I'd be lying if I said they weren't old too) so over time I realized it's the break a lot of older veterans needed.

In the case of Borderlands, they don't take enough time in between DLC and game releases to give players a break, it's an amazing game but I've come to really dislike it because of constantly playing it.

So I'll agree with SMM and say this "break" is much needed, I have been catching up on a few titles I missed out on, and of course, finally getting a little use out of my new gen console.

I actually bought a PS4 just for Destiny. As did my gaming partner. I wouldn't totally discredit the fact that people would buy a console just to play a specific game.

Also, it depends how much the price comes down too. Cod 2015 will have seen XBONE and PS4 out for two years, I'm not sure at what point in the console cycle the slim version usually comes out, but it's gotta be around then? Even if it hasn't come out, both consoles should've dropped in price.

Much like tattoo, I was so disappointed/angry/upset about zombies not being out till 2015 too, but I'm hoping that the extra year will have made all the difference.

Though personally I really can't see the zombies scene lasting till 2018, unless the next game is totally epic.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Though personally I really can't see the zombies scene lasting till 2018, unless the next game is totally epic.

That might actually be the perfect time to end it, or at least do something real big. Why? Cause it will be the 10th year anniversary since Nazi Zombies came out (in 2008).

That'll give us 5 editions/seasons of Zombies. For TV shows that's around the time when you want to finish the show before it becomes bad and repetitive. Of course I don't want Zombies to end at all, but maybe 2018 CoD can just end the current story, and the next Zombies game could be a completely new thing. That is if CoD is still the seller it is by than.

Warehouse 13 ended on five… 

Doctor who…. Well that did 10 times as much as that and look at it! 

But the extra year is a given. The next game will be epic, unless it's restrained by the limits of the servers on PS3 and 360. Then it will only shine as bright as BO2… Which, out of the the hypergiants of BO1 and WAW, was about the same as a regular sun… (1/1000th the shine of a hypergiant)

Edited by Stop mocking me0