DLC 5 and next zombies game

I think a DLC 5 COD black ops 2 would be nice electric eel is 2 years of waiting to havezombies and be better zombies collection that wait with tranzit, die rise, mob of the dead, buried and origins and a i think "black ops 3" will be a good game if treyarch create a good map to a new game like kino, and can be a continue of the plan of maxis or what is after to origins (sorry i'm mexican is dificulty write in english but i try)   

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? It couldn't be as bad as MW3… I kinda liked ghosts.

Oh i agree that MW3 was worse, but it seems like that wasnt the general perception by the public. I know a lot of people who MW3 was their favorite CoD of all time.  It always had a lot of online play and what not, whereas Ghosts doesnt even have as many online as BLOPS2 most times in MP

I'm one of those people who love MW3, but just the online play.

It was my first online multiplayer COD, so I guess that's why it's my fave, just nostalgia.

One thing that happens with call of duty is that every single year it comes out, haters gonna hate. The last COD is always better than the next one. Advanced Warfare will be crap when it comes out, Ghosts was better, but then when cod 2015 comes out, it'll be the shizz.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

Player's will be fully amazed at their latest aquatic companion: The electric eel.

Players are given the practicalness of weapons fire, while also covering enemies from an aquatic boundary, should the enemy enter a body of water. 

The enemy's thinking, oh I'll hide under the water that will hide me, only to find, there's a nasty snake cousin in there. 

It's been our goal sense day one to make sure the player is falsely covered by all angles. 

The eel allows for another combat method many have deemed to be impossible… (Some tech producer: No…No not-vonderhar we said it would be "unprofitable")

Not to mention it's zombie's equivalent:

a mech-electric eel cyborg that is only build able should all players in the lobby own the DLC.

Once they've found all the parts they can place this abomination in a puddle or pond because there is no swimming mechanic in zombies, and that will make it so any zombie that walks near it will receive a nasty shock.

Eel dlc launches February 30th first on Xbox live. 

Player's will be fully amazed at their latest aquatic companion: The electric eel.

Players are given the practicalness of weapons fire, while also covering enemies from an aquatic boundary, should the enemy enter a body of water. 

The enemy's thinking, oh I'll hide under the water that will hide me, only to find, there's a nasty snake cousin in there. 

It's been our goal sense day one to make sure the player is falsely covered by all angles. 

The eel allows for another combat method many have deemed to be impossible… (Some tech producer: No…No not-vonderhar we said it would be "unprofitable")

Not to mention it's zombie's equivalent:

a mech-electric eel cyborg that is only build able should all players in the lobby own the DLC.

Once they've found all the parts they can place this abomination in a puddle or pond because there is no swimming mechanic in zombies, and that will make it so any zombie that walks near it will receive a nasty shock.

Eel dlc launches February 30th first on Xbox live. 

Did we mention the Electic eel is voiced by snoop dog?

What is with the text? Did you copy & paste this from somewhere? Apologies.

I think a DLC 5 COD black ops 2 would be nice electric eel is 2 years of waiting to havezombies and be better zombies collection that wait with tranzit, die rise, mob of the dead, buried and origins and a i think "black ops 3" will be a good game if treyarch create a good map to a new game like kino, and can be a continue of the plan of maxis or what is after to origins (sorry i'm mexican is dificulty write in english but i try)

Many thought that the lyrics to this song were " Electric Eel" too. "Shock me like an Electric Eel"