Wouldn't This Have Been Cool?

minator177

Well, since we are going to have a LONG time with nothing but pointless threads until "Black Ops 3" makes itself known, I decided to make a somewhat pointless thread myself.

So, here we go.

In the wonder weapon aspects of Origins, there is a very "elemental feel". What I mean by this is we have: fire, ice, wind, and lighting, which we see in many areas of the map (ie the snow, the fire, the lighting in the sky, ext ext).

So I was thinking, if Treyarch decided to let players "choose the element" so to speak, It would have been cool if they had 4 pack-a-punch machines. Yes, you heard me right. 4 PAP machines!

Why you ask? Well, lets say I decided to go with the Fire staff in the game I'm playing right now. I am now that master of fire right? Not quite. I was thinking how cool it would have been if I could go to the "fire" PAP machine, and then get bad A red camo on my gun. Also, as I kill the zombies, their bodies would burst into flames as the hit the ground, such as what the Hades gun does.

It wouldn't actually add power different than the normal PAP, but it would make the animations more exciting.

So what do you guys think? Cool? Not really?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Kind of goes with the now removed elemental flopping ability.

They took that out? Thats news to me; I wouldn't have though that it was OP.

This would definitely be a cool idea! I think it could play like this to upgrade:

-Insert the elemental Staff of your choosing into the PaP.

-Inserting staff will fully deplete the ammo.

-Only works for one weapon at a time.

This is how I believe treyarch would design it. On pretty much all of there maps anything good they give you comes with a price. They also try and force team work; so in this case I'm sure certain elements would be more favorable then others. Realistically though this would never work, we would be getting anim errors as soon as you PaP'd :lol:

I really only thinks this stems from the surprisingly (to me) overwhelming misconception of the Pack-A-Punch camo in Origins. People think blue = ice and go "why?". But actually the camo represents pure 115. To do an elemental thing I think would take away from it being pure 115. I mean, sure it could still be elemental versions of 115, but it wouldn't be pure 115. And I think that is the whole point.

I think that would be a really cool feature, not only will the Camo of the skin change, but the animation of the kills is customized too.

I like MegaAfroMan's idea of doing it within the "Crazy Place"

But also agree with MMX, that the skin camo is to show the element 115 properties of the weapon.

Cool idea though minator.

• Administrators

I really only thinks this stems from the surprisingly (to me) overwhelming misconception of the Pack-A-Punch camo in Origins. People think blue = ice and go "why?". But actually the camo represents pure 115. To do an elemental thing I think would take away from it being pure 115. I mean, sure it could still be elemental versions of 115, but it wouldn't be pure 115. And I think that is the whole point.

I thought they made it very apparent as they basically matched the generator canisters. I guess that's just the beauty of randoms lobbies, never know what you are gonna get (Forest Gump voice).