The Challenge Thread

Boom115

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea...

Generating Rage

Starting at round 5, you have to stay a round at each Generator. As in on round 5, stay at 1 for the entire round, on 6 stay at 2 for the entire round and so on.

No staves or anything. Highest round wins.

All perks allowed.

CANNOT LEAVE GENERATOR FOR WHATEVER REASON.

What about the classic pistol knife only challenge. Starting pistol and pack punching it allowed, any pistol you get from the box barring ray gun and rgm2. No assault rifles, snipers, shotties, staves, etc etc. You can use the shield, and any perks you want. Brofist is allowed. Upgrading it allowed. Have fun.

Edit: I'm an idiot, no staves means no upgrading fists, teehee :D

• Administrators

Twirp- Added in your round 6 Pap and round 50 dig challenge

83457- I like the idea of a melee only challenge, as usual I think the staves would make it too easy. Opinions?

Naitrax- That sounds like a tough one especially one generators one and six. Just added it in.

LJx19- A pistols only challenge is always classic, i'll hammer out the details and get it in there.

• Administrators

No Box No Shield no crazy place No collect staff parts.

Can power all 6 generators, can collect all rewards. Can collect air strike. Can use wall gun and pap. Can collect digs and perk bottle digs.

Do you have a name for your challenge, and is this solo, co op, or both?

No Box No Shield no crazy place No collect staff parts.

Can power all 6 generators, can collect all rewards. Can collect air strike. Can use wall gun and pap. Can collect digs and perk bottle digs.

Do you have a name for your challenge, and is this solo, co op, or both?

This challange is both solo and co-op. As for a name.... "Back to our roots"