Will the ending effect the next map?

I don't think anyone will know the answer to this for sure but what do you guys think?

My friends and I have done Richtofin on all the maps now and last night we were thinking about hitting that magical button for out Reward but we were hesitant because we don't want to reset all of our EE progress if its going to play a part in the next map. At the same time I'm wondering if hitting the button will be what'll effect the next map and not whether your icons and towers are lit.

Thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone will know the answer to this for sure but what do you guys think?

My friends and I have done Richtofin on all the maps now and last night we were thinking about hitting that magical button for out Reward but we were hesitant because we don't want to reset all of our EE progress if its going to play a part in the next map. At the same time I'm wondering if hitting the button will be what'll effect the next map and not whether your icons and towers are lit.

Thoughts?

It won't affect the map itself... It can't because there are way too many people who simply don't do and don't care about the side missions.

I wouldn't rule out an affect to a similar "ending" of sorts being affected by which sides button you last pushed or something of that nature

Thoughts?

I think that the map physically cannot be affected for the reasons that bird man stated. Many people don't do the EE's.

However I think that there will be two EE's in the next map. One for Eddy and One for Maxis.

Also don't worry about pressing that button, im sure that it will save whatever side you put into power last.

Agreed, play it safe and wait to push the button... It might not carry over into the next map until AFTER dlc 4 is released...

And if it weren't for the final step of the buried easter egg I would say: "Go ahead push it, what do you have to lose?"

But chances are that the grand ending can't happen until the spires are active... It may be like moon where you can get halfway and then pushing the button is required to advance to the next step, regardless rewarding you with a lesser, yet still fun, easter egg and achievement, but no one can be certain...

If you're not NGT and you cant do the easter eggs multiple times for fun, wait to push the button... On the other hand if you have nothing better to do for the next (assumed) 27-26 days.....