Maxis: Samantha's GRANDFATHER?

Now before anyone has anything to say about maxis being Samantha's dad, I'm just saying YES the maxis in the aether who talks to you on moon, was almost assassinated by richtofen, and leader of 935 is in fact, sam's dad...

HOWEVER, if you've seen the latest twitter pic:

You'll see a gun built by Dr. Maxis supposedly built in the 1910s yes?

I dont think THAT maxis is the maxis we know, I think that may be Dr. maxis's FATHER! A SECOND doctor maxis, as they would go by the same name.... And the grandfather maxis (lets call him grandfather maxis) would have been around to create the gun if it was built in the 1910s, as maxis likely wasn't born yet given he worked with richtofen and co. in the 1940s...

It's entirely POSSIBLE that young maxis could have built the weapon and then aged 30 years making him at least 50 years old... But I would just like to put out there that it is JUST as possible for maxis's father to have created the gun...

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, it's too difficult to make out those last two digits. To me it looks like the first number is the edges of the number 3. But again, it's too hard to make out the numbers to say for sure.

You may want to hold onto this theory until we can get a better look at those blueprints. :)