DLC 4 Predictions

-It's going to be an all zombies DLC pack

Why: The last BO1 DLC was all zombies and zombies fans need to have a zombies dedicated DLC after getting mostly multiplayer maps from the map packs

-The new map will take place in Paris

Why: Der reise hinted at Paris being a map and the eifell tower could be connected the the towers from all the other BO2 maps

-No boss round but will have a different type of enemy coming at the same time as zombies

Why: Both moon and der reise had hellhounds coming at you with zombies

-Old crew returns(without richtofen)

Why: Before BO2 came out Tank Dempsey's voice actor confirmed to be voicing Dempsey again. Also because the new crew is boring

-One shot wonder weapon

Why: BO2 doesn't have enough 1 shot wonder weapons

The reason I compare this new map to moon and die rise is because the maps in BO1 and BO2 have lots of similarities. For example: The 3rd DLC let's you go underground and also lets you change power ups with an AI

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trayarch has never had a 4th dlc that wasn't dedicated to zombies.... Why start now?

I think we're done with the towers (thank god) we should be moving on to actually DOING something cool now...

Der reise had a dog round though, remember that....

If the O4 didnt return zombies would go WAY down-hill....

black ops 2 doesn't have ANY 1 shot WWs because the engine can't handle an instant 24 zombie deaths.... You know when you fire like 7 SVU shots and it takes out the whole train and the game slows down a bit? Yeah If that happened all at once it would break the game....

Yes BO2 is a mirror image of BO1:

Ascension dealing with hight---> Die rise

COTD---> Movie actors take on a zombie killing roll----> MOTD

Buried: A tight, claustrophobic map that everyone complained about the difficulty---> Shangri la

Moon: The best and coolest map of black ops and epic storyline and gameplay---> ???

I can definitely see our O3 + Samtofen coming back, but I still cannot see the map taking place in Paris. It's an idea that was tossed back and forth by Treyarch. If it was too anti-climatic in Black Ops, then it would most likely be anti-climatic in Black Ops II. However, I would enjoy seeing a map set in France. It'd be nice to get to just a basic area as opposed to these grandiose places.

Also, I hope this map is dedicated to zombies. I don't think we'll be getting any old maps, but maybe they'll add new things to our current maps, ala Ray Gun Mark II? For example, Survival Diner, Grief Nuketown, Turned Cell Block, etc. I would really enjoy that, and I'm sure other people would too.

I heard an idea that a map could take place in Paris, Der Riese, and some 3rd place (moon?). Each is linked by teleporters, and each would be in a unique timeframe (WaW, BOI, BOII.) each also has its own mystery box containing weapons from the respective game.

I thought that was a clever way of implementing weapons from every game together, but not in one box. I hope they do something like that with weapons.

Honestly if the O4 didn't return the fans would probably riot all the way to Santa Monica to burn down Jimmy Zielinski's house. It's been so built up it had to happen.

I heard an idea that a map could take place in Paris, Der Riese, and some 3rd place (moon?). Each is linked by teleporters, and each would be in a unique timeframe (WaW, BOI, BOII.) each also has its own mystery box containing weapons from the respective game.

I thought that was a clever way of implementing weapons from every game together, but not in one box. I hope they do something like that with weapons.

Honestly if the O4 didn't return the fans would probably riot all the way to Santa Monica to burn down Jimmy Zielinski's house. It's been so built up it had to happen.

I think Jimmy would be getting more hate than Vonderhaar has lately because of that sniper patch.

Maybe a few new game modes too. According to the games coding it had around 5 more modes planned

This is really what I'm hoping for, I can't get into grief like a lot of people can even though it's mildly fun, and turned is only fun at the end of a long night killing zombies.

I want to see COOPERATIVE game modes, let us hold small places no man lands style with 8 players and let us enjoy that chaotic setting. I haven't been into competitive styles in shooters since Modern Warfare 2, would be nice to see a mode dedicated to team work of the whole group like the story/survival.