Be Their Pawn -what I Think-

OBEY THE VOICES

BE THE ARCHITECT OF THEIR INSTRUCTION

BE THEIR PAWN

It has been a battle since day one. With Vengeance release a final side would have to be taken. The characters have progressively got better and more in tune with the events taking place.

Eventually our characters will be useless to either side for both have now stated their intentions.

If you would follow Maxis he now has power of the aether and is on a rampage to reunite with is long lost Samantha.As Richtofen followers help him escape aether and have the ability to control whom ever he chooses. Maxis is killed is dead vise versa. Richtofen then takes over Samuels body. Samuel is coherent and aware along with every one else. This is a surprise for Richtofen.

"Samuel your still here?"

We all know what takes place in Buried but I want to think about what Richtofen needs to do. Obviously he is going to get his own body back so does this mean we are going to go back to the very place we left of in Black Ops.

I believe so, because this was just the filling chapter for a true grand finally.No matter how much Id hate to say it, but I think Treyarch is going end it with a cliff hanger. Leading into the Next Generation of Zombies. To give it a proper ending and possibly bring Zombies to PS4/XB1.

0.jpg

This is far from being over my friends.

RequixEclipse

NZ_Richtofen.png

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on the be their pawn thing.

There was a good thread not so long ago, about how Maxis' endgame was the true and canon 'ending' to Buried; leading us to the next map. Whereas Richtofen's endgame was just an alternative non-canon ending to the story.

Meaning if this were true, the final dlc would assume our Crew sided with Maxis. Story-wise.

Hoping that the outcome of the final EE will end the game like MoTD, with possibly a big twist near the end that'll keep us busy speculating and theorizing till Treyarch's next game comes out.

Hoping that the outcome of the final EE will end the game like MoTD, with possibly a big twist near the end that'll keep us busy speculating and theorizing till Treyarch's next game comes out.

Its looking as if the button we push is a tally on an outcome. By pressing it you rest the EEs and when it comes times the majority will be the deciding factor for which map is released to us as DLC 4. What do you think?

Its looking as if the button we push is a tally on an outcome. By pressing it you rest the EEs and when it comes times the majority will be the deciding factor for which map is released to us as DLC 4. What do you think?

Hadn't considered this, very plausible I like it. I don't think they'll make 2 separate maps. However possibly the map's loading movie and/or EE's ending will be affected.

So let's say the majority of the community sided with Maxis; the map would open up with the Crew facing the consequences of following Maxis' path. Same with Richtofen.

Hadn't considered this, very plausible I like it. I don't think they'll make 2 separate maps. However possibly the map's loading movie and/or EE's ending will be affected.

So let's say the majority of the community sided with Maxis; the map would open up with the Crew facing the consequences of following Maxis' path. Same with Richtofen.

Do you feel as if the Maxis side is just a wee bit exagerated? I mean dont get me wrong im just trying to stay as bias as possible. If you think about it Richtofens side could be something unexpected you know? I rarely hear about Richtofen. I am siding with Richtofen, but iv done both sides for all of our Easter Eggs. I feel like I need to finish what I started with Richtofen before I just side with Maxis. However I do think Maxis is very interesting.

I am looking forward to the future DLC!

It'd be cool, but I know it'd annoy a load of people.

The COD forums would be spammed with

WHY DID MY FRIEND GET ARGATHA AND I GOT MOON?!?

HOW COME ALL MY FRIENDS CAN'T PLAY WITH ME ON DLC 4?

!!!!!LMFAO!!!! I visualise that right now. Lol

Do you feel as if the Maxis side is just a wee bit exagerated? I mean dont get me wrong im just trying to stay as bias as possible. If you think about it Richtofens side could be something unexpected you know? I rarely hear about Richtofen. I am siding with Richtofen, but iv done both sides for all of our Easter Eggs. I feel like I need to finish what I started with Richtofen before I just side with Maxis. However I do think Maxis is very interesting.

I am looking forward to the future DLC!

Perhaps, I sided with Maxis (just because I can't stand Richtofen as 'devil' announcer) it's just like that thread so perfectly stated: Once Richtofen gains control, that's preeetty much it. The End. I mean, where could we go from that? Who are we going to fight and more importantly; for what purpose?

With Maxis on the other hand the story continues. He wishes to bring back Samantha from who-knows-where and if he succeeds the planet and all it's people will be destroyed in the proces (this doesn't make sense).

So if you look at it that way: it becomes kind of obvious we need to stop Maxis from enacting his evil plan. In Richtofen's ending, well... I just don't see a way forward.

Perhaps, I sided with Maxis (just because I can't stand Richtofen as 'devil' announcer) it's just like that thread so perfectly stated: Once Richtofen gains control, that's preeetty much it. The End. I mean, where could we go from that? Who are we going to fight and more importantly; for what purpose?

With Maxis on the other hand the story continues. He wishes to bring back Samantha from who-knows-where and if he succeeds the planet and all it's people will be destroyed in the proces (this doesn't make sense).

So if you look at it that way: it becomes kind of obvious we need to stop Maxis from enacting his evil plan. In Richtofen's ending, well... I just don't see a way forward.

What if Richtofen wants to take back his body. Also he speaks of how he misses the O3. When Richtofen is gree from the Either than all thats left is a entity far darker than we could ever imagine.

it's just like that thread so perfectly stated: Once Richtofen gains control, that's preeetty much it. The End. I mean, where could we go from that? Who are we going to fight and more importantly; for what purpose?

wat if, now bare with me...wat if they take richtofen side and do a sort of MoTD thing, the N4 well N3 all turn on Stulinger and kill him with Richtofen inside him...idk wat would happen after, just thought it would be a crazy idea

I dont know man it just seems like there would have to be alot more to lead up to that point. :/ Yeah it would be cool but im just undecided at this point :s Iv never felt this unsure lol

I think the button will be used to make both endings canon in the next map. How exactly? Like so:

Just like how the activation of polarization devices were saved to one's Xbox Live or Playstation account, or the building of the NAV Table or entering of the Navcards, I believe the game will recognize the most recent pressing of Buried's button and, as a result, effect both the environment and Easter Egg of DLC4.

Let's say, for example, I have just done all three Easter Eggs in the favor of Maxis and pressed the button, triggering his outcome on Buried. Then I load up a game of DLC4. The map would then feature zombies with orange eyes and a unique Easter Egg and achievement/trophy for the final Easter Egg for Maxis.

But after getting this achievement/trophy, I go back and do all the Easter Eggs in Richtofen's favor, and press the button. Then I load up another game of DLC4 and the zombies eyes are blue and unique Easter Egg and achievement/trophy for Richtofen is featured. Or lets say I have yet to even press the button; the zombies would purely be under Richtofen's control and no Easter Egg would be available.

This way, both Easter Egg endings could be considered canon and it would present the player with different endings and new beginnings to the story, much like the campaign.

Rich's ending should be even more cannon with sams something far more powerful than you lies here and motd's devil in control. Not to mention if rich was at full power why was he sharing Samuels body instead of fully taking control?

Rich's ending should be even more cannon with sams something far more powerful than you lies here and motd's devil in control. Not to mention if rich was at full power why was he sharing Samuels body instead of fully taking control?

Well I think its because he still needs him or possibly he thought Samuel would no longer be there. He sound surprised that he is "still here." Richtofen is now omnipotent.

I agree on the be their pawn thing.

There was a good thread not so long ago, about how Maxis' endgame was the true and canon 'ending' to Buried; leading us to the next map. Whereas Richtofen's endgame was just an alternative non-canon ending to the story.

Meaning if this were true, the final dlc would assume our Crew sided with Maxis. Story-wise.

NO! NO! NO! NO! that was the worst! needs an EE like moon where it DEFINITELY gives us some finality and closure on the story the map is telling, but allows you to continue. The ability for a zombies game to end any other way than to be devoured by the undead is just wrong. call me old fashioned, but i really hated that about the MotD ee...

Just as a comment toward the effect of the side of the easter egg you have done on what the map is like or whether you play one map or another. Remember they simply cannot have the side quests determine the essential elements of the map and have it work. why? Because believe it or not, the MAJORITY of zombies players, not fanatics like us, but regular players do not and will not complete the easter eggs. Its a nice wish for us hardcore fans, but they cant pull something like that off without completely alienating a ton of potential zombies players.

Its fun to wish that we could get 2 maps and the one that is unlocked is dependent on completing Rich or Maxis all the way through, but it just doesnt work in practice.

That being said I am fully confidant that dlc 4 will be absolutely amazing. and I'm still not completely ruling out a dlc 5 offering, not covered by season pass, but as an extra dose of zombies with a new map and some classic ones... well i can dream anyway 8-)

Just as a comment toward the effect of the side of the easter egg you have done on what the map is like or whether you play one map or another. Remember they simply cannot have the side quests determine the essential elements of the map and have it work. why? Because believe it or not, the MAJORITY of zombies players, not fanatics like us, but regular players do not and will not complete the easter eggs. Its a nice wish for us hardcore fans, but they cant pull something like that off without completely alienating a ton of potential zombies players.

Its fun to wish that we could get 2 maps and the one that is unlocked is dependent on completing Rich or Maxis all the way through, but it just doesnt work in practice.

That being said I am fully confidant that dlc 4 will be absolutely amazing. and I'm still not completely ruling out a dlc 5 offering, not covered by season pass, but as an extra dose of zombies with a new map and some classic ones... well i can dream anyway 8-)

You brought up a very valid point my friend. Id have to say I agree with you. Some times we forget that people still dont even know Maxis and Richtofen. smh.