Double your money using time bomb.

way2g00d

Required: Time bomb, Money in the bank , Galva knuckles.

Here is a video from LiamFTWinter

How to do it:

Step 1: Withdraw all your points and Set a time bomb inside the bank.

Step 2: Share all your money by punching keys at sharing station using galvaknuckles, a money drop Z appears.

Step 3: Detonate your time bomb now to get all your points back.

Step 4: Pick up your drop and double your points.

This means as long as you get max ammo's you can double your money each time.

Tested in co-op.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the first step be to withdraw all your points and then set the time bomb?

If you set the timebomb before you withdraw all your points, will you still time travel back to having points?

Good catch, I missed that. I don't know if it still keeps your points if you set time bomb before withdrawing your points. I'll add that to the OP.

Oh wow, that's an awesome trick! I'm going to need to do this soon, I expect that it will be patched. I wouldn't necessarily call it a glitch and more of a clever idea, but I think that's a loophole 3arc must've missed and won't let it stay out there. Thanks for sharing!

I was bored and decided to try this with the witches. Have a time bomb and save the last one.

*Save the last witch

*Throw Time Bomb down

*Kill her

*Time Bomb it

*Grab perk and kill her again then grab the other perk.

Yes, we have a thread on CoDz to show "How to get 2 perks from one witch" lol . But thanks for sharing... It's basically the same thing. Time bombs :)

• 2 weeks later...

Also...

Giant can be lead into the Bank, 100 points gifted into a Z power-up, Candy given to Giant will make him change the Z into a different powerup, possibly a Max Ammo. So you can completely fill your bank in one round this way.

Yea I did that and got multiple max ammos. So I moved 25k to 200k. (25k turned to 50k 50k to 100k 100k to 200k). I think I had a little bit more than 25k at the beginning, I just know there was 200k in the end.