PLEASE TREYARCH, remove the trample steam from Grief

TheBSZombie

I doubt this will be read by anybody official that could provoke change but I really want the trample steam to be removed. I was playing grief yesterday for the first time and after 2 hours we were on round 22. And I then see 2 players both in two totally different glitches that involve the trample steam. So I waisted 2 hours to just lose because the enemy team was glitching.

I don't mind the other two traps... I wish there was a way to get more gernades though...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be posted in Grief section, but yeah I agree. They finally made a big map for Grief with wonder weapons & everything... and for some reason they add buidables in it.

They didn't learn from Die Rise. The trampelsteam is the most glitch helping tool. I can't play with these scrubs online anymore, so I'm gonna have to find a group of people that I can play with.

Effing fail, Treyarch.

Should be posted in Grief section, but yeah I agree. They finally made a big map for Grief with wonder weapons & everything... and for some reason they add buidables in it.

They didn't learn from Die Rise. The trampelsteam is the most glitch helping tool. I can't play with these scrubs online anymore, so I'm gonna have to find a group of people that I can play with.

Effing fail, Treyarch.

Crap... yea my bad on the section...

By now I come to expect glitchers to fill the leaderboard and if I get rank 200 for round 100 I really know that Im at least top 150 because some of them are glitchers. So I really didn't care if the trample steam is inside the actual map. But why would you put it in grief. The only thing that is useful is that if you are trapped by an enemy you can place down the trample steam and get them out of the way. But that will not help you if you are in a hurry which is usually when trapping people is useful.

I don't really care if people glitch on Buried or any Survival map. But I really get annoyed when I see people doing in glitches in Grief. Completely takes the fun out of it and I feel as if Treyarch will not do anything to stop it as Grief is basically a "side game" in comparison to Survival Mode.

They could also just patch the glitches instead of taking out the buildables. I actually really enjoy having buildables in Grief. It makes the mode more entertaining for me.

But does having the Trample Steam in Grief serve any real purpose?

It helps get to other places without having to open doors or it creates shortcuts to other buildings. An example of this would be when putting the Trample Steam on the edge of the building next to the jail cell building. From here, you can access the court room building just by using the Trample Steam.

die rise has been out for months and there are still exploits out. And since we have full access to 75% of the actual map Im pretty sure there will be numerous expploits found every week. It would be easier to take it out.

And way2go, I agree you can cause grief by destroying them, but I can't babysit every player 24/7 to throw a gernade at them if they put it in an iffy spot. Plus they can get unlimited TS in a round While I have a max of 4 if I don't get a max ammo.

I have no problem with the trample steam as long as no one using it to glitch, but one bad game of 2 hours can ruin the fun.

And yes there are other ways to glitch but those are easier to patch.

If treyarch will fix every single glitch that appears from using the trample steam, then fine it can be in there. But I know how hard it is for them to do that. So I just would like them to remove it in general. They don't have time to fix every single glitch when its found. And I think it was a big fail on their part to allow it in grief after they knew what happened in die rise.

Yes people kill people not the guns, but I can't choose the people I play with on grief. I can choose who I play with in the map buried so the trample steam is fine there, but I can't choose who I play against or with whom I play with on grief. And if I leave I get put into that class of people that leave the game. So its a lose lose situation.

Just fix the glitch.

There will be endless of glitches with the trampelsteam. I'm sure you're smart enough to realize that. Grief mode on Cell Blocks, Town and Farm suffered the least from glitches. You wanna know why? Because there weren't any buildables on there, especially the trampelsteam that anyone can use to wall-breach certain areas.

It would be a clever move for them to completely remove this out of the new Grief map. Otherwise, they'd have to go and fix too many glitches. That's the whole point we're making in this discussion.

Let me make a list of some of the ones that I know from watching friend's (No longer my friends now) theatre and codz and the random ones i have seen in game when playing public. All of these are in die rise

-Next to the hole in the ceiling

-by the svu

-by the b23r

-in the key room

-in the sliquifier room

-in the elevator shaft

-in the elevator itself

-a lot more

Point is, there are a lot of random spots that can be exploited. And when this map is sooo big of a grief map, most of the time they might be in spots you would never go anyways.

Played my second game of grief today. meet my second team of glitchers. First time I walk into the courthouse I see all of them standing there around the table. Wheres this patch thats suppose to come treyarch? You have had a week.

Luckily they sucked really badly and I still won.

Gernades don't work since they have an unlimited supply of trample steams. Maybe put an exponential price that grows every time you need to buy a new trap? Or, just remove it in general.