• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How to make crawlers.

-Grenades

-Paralyser

-Head chopper

-Raygun

Sometimes it is difficult to make crawlers when you don't have Raygun, Specially when you are using Mark 2 it is impossible. You can try out Head chopper. Warning, do not use it on walkers, they move too slowly and die in it, always use a runner when you are trying to make crawler using head chopper.

Tip: Be sure to lead Leroy away before making any crawlers using nades.

Hope this helps.

How to make crawlers.

-Grenades

-Paralyser

-Head chopper

-Raygun

Sometimes it is difficult to make crawlers when you don't have Raygun, Specially when you are using Mark 2 it is impossible. You can try out Head chopper. Warning, do not use it on walkers, they move too slowly and die in it, always use a runner when you are trying to make crawler using head chopper.

Hope this helps.

other explosive weapons such as the rpg or mustang and sally also help.

How to make crawlers.

-Grenades

-Paralyser

-Head chopper

-Raygun

Hope this helps.

Added. Thanks, TBSZ

How to make crawlers.

-Grenades

-Paralyser

-Head chopper

-Raygun

Hope this helps.

Added. Thanks, TBSZ

No problem. And how do you get gernades from the witches btw?

I have found booze in the courthouse before. It appeared in front of the judge's seat.

Are you sure someone didn't drop it there by going down? I have yet to see this so sorry if I seem like a non-believer.

You're right. My teammate grabbed the key to the jail there and had the booze, so it dropped there.

• 2 weeks later...

You're right. My teammate grabbed the key to the jail there and had the booze, so it dropped there.

Cool. Appreciate the information.

On an unrelated note:

Videos for the achievements have been released on our YouTube channel. Sorry for the low audio, I had rendered it with my speakers very high up so I though it was sufficient. Give us a view, a like, a comment, and why not subscribe to us.

• 2 months later...

Great compilation! Nice.

I must take issue with the 'good box' 'bad box' thing: if you hit the box AND take the weapons, it will give you a Teddy bear (on top) after a few pulls and gives rarer, often better weapons. I think it does remove some options from the list, but the same box with teddy offers me smrs as well as time bomb and paralyzer.

There is no 'bad box'. Then it goes on to list ballistic knives (additional run speed, instant revive) and snipers (dsr is a late game gun for many excellent zombie slayers) as bad.

Technically, the smr has high power, but even knowing that, its single fire and low ammo do make it bad to me, though technically (under Treyarchs guide lines) it has power, possibly why it shows up after the bear.

And again, it is just one bear, Treyarch's rules, our opinions of what we get as far as i have seen.

(if I'm wrong according to the game files, set me straight on this).

Huh. The time bomb section is sorely lacking. I would fill in, but I'm unsure of some exact timings/results since I'm a little rusty on the subject and would hate to post incorrect information.

But i have a question regarding it, if anyone could answer: what happens if you toss down a time bomb, insert gun in pap, trigger time bomb?

1. Nothing. Money and gun as they were.

2. Have gun and money and a gun in the pap.

3. Other?

Is there any known pap/tb shenanigans?

---

Known: if you use time bomb, hit box 5 times then get bear. Trigger time bomb, hit box 5 times, you will get the same weapons and the bear at the same time as the first run.

Get downed players up.

Have joined player enter game before round ends.

Make fat cash from bank without draining bank.

Go on forever: solo (workable in mp, but without quick revive): get all perks and tombstone permaperk, if you get downed, you lose qr, go to witches, get qr (assumes you go down less than 1 in 5 rounds, which is easy enough in buried), if you get surrounded again, trigger tb. You will be back to your last safe spot with all perks. Set tb during safe periods in rounds or at end/beginning of round. Set new tb after each max ammo (when safe).

Get multiple perks: i haven't gone for 3+ from witches, but it is theoretically possible; have tb (not tuberculosis, time bomb, you big silly), go through house, drop tb, kill witches, grab perk, train the next ones back to bank, do big-guy/bank/candy/max ammo trick (assume babysitter for witches), drop tb, kill witches, repeat to get all 7 perks without buying one.

This can be done round 1. Assuming paralyzer and time bomb, points are infinite. Doing the big-guy/candy/bank/max ammo trick...will cost...um...about...1100 for gk share punch and x, candy for 1000x(up to) 5 (?) Times equals up to 6100 per max ammo, maybe more (if the z$ money times out and requires another gk punch and x for 1100 or max ammo stubbornly hides, but usually 5 or less tries gets a max ammo), maybe less (max ammo in fewer than 5 tries).

How to candy/bank fast enough: open the stairs between candy and the general store/bank, so a quick run from candy is possible (mp babysitter keeps zombie out of way, but perfectly soloable. With witches, a baby sitter is assumed). Have paralyzer/petrifier. Big guy must be free roaming. You must have points. You must have Galvaknuckles. You must have candy. You will have time bomb for witch scenario, otherwise unneeded.

Go to bank, gk and x the double keys taking 1100 and making a 1000 point z$.

Give bg candy at z$.

Immediately fly up and out and grab candy (1000 points).

Immediately head back.

See what he made, if not max ammo, give candy, repeat until max ammo.

If you wait while he changes it, you will not have enough time to return with candy and it will require you to spend another 1100 on a z$. Not a big deal with infinite money, but this way is much faster.

Edit: witch/tb/perk clarification. Many people think that you can't grab the first perk bottle until they drop the second. That is incorrect. I usually drop tb, shoot witches, trigger tb, grab bottle, then shoot the next set of witches and i get both perks. That is why i am certain that this works without clinical trials. Though i think i may just go try this out for fun.

• 4 months later...

Part Locations within General Store: (incomplete)

Tramplesteam

Flag- In barrel under stairs

Grate- Against banister, upstairs

Pump- Downstairs on bookshelf

Bellows- Upstairs on table in backroom

Head Chopper

Blade- In barrel near gun storage(fridge)

Gear- ???

Crank- ???

Hinge- Back room, downstairs

Subsurface Resonator

Speaker- Counter near gun storage(fridge)

Frame- Against wall, back hallway

Adapter- ???

Turbine

Fan- On a darkened shelf(hard to see)

Mannequin- Back room near couch, upstairs

Fin- ???

If you can fill in the question marks, great! Hope this helps.

Part Locations within General Store: (incomplete)

Tramplesteam

Flag- In barrel under stairs

Grate- Against banister, upstairs

Pump- Downstairs on middle bookshelf

Bellows- Upstairs on table in backroom

Head Chopper

Blade- In barrel near gun storage(fridge)

Gear- Top of steps.

Crank- On shelves in the middle of the room, by the pump for ts.

Hinge- Back room, downstairs

Subsurface Resonator

Speaker- Counter near gun storage(fridge)

Frame- Against wall, back hallway

Adapter- Between fridge and frame, by door.

Coil- Counter opposite speaker.

Turbine

Fan- Small upstairs room, dark corner.

Mannequin- Back room near fridge, in corner.

Fin- On small shelves, opposite the bottom of the stairs.

If you can fill in the question marks, great! Hope this helps.

Filled in and corrected.
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...