PAP Rd 1?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gain enough money on round 1 to use the box, get a Time Bomb, place it, continue the rounds, opening every door and path with the big guy, but ignoring the chalk drawings of the weapons. Once you have all the doors and etc opened up, revert to round 1, and use the chalk drawings to make enough money to use PaP, then go through to the PaP.

But how do you deal with the ghosts ? To take your points, they don't even need to hit you, they just need to be within melee distance range of you.. I've tried countless times meleeing trying to see if there was a way to time it right to no avail, and I hardly think you can get time bomb AND decent weapon out of box on round 1.

But how do you deal with the ghosts ? To take your points, they don't even need to hit you, they just need to be within melee distance range of you.. I've tried countless times meleeing trying to see if there was a way to time it right to no avail, and I hardly think you can get time bomb AND decent weapon out of box on round 1.

I thought about this I could only think of getting the M14 or that start room shotgun

When you recall the time bomb, it doesn't revert rounds, just your inventory. So if you set it on round one, then recalled it on round 10, it's still round 10.

What do you mean "recall"?

I set the Bomb on Round 5 and then played on to round 10 when my friend went down so I set off the Time bomb and it reverted us to round 5 at the exact spots we were standing with our round 5 loadouts (Guns/Perks).

Unless you are talking about a different function of the Time Bomb that I don't know about it seems you are mistaken as the Time Bomb absolutely resets rounds.

If you're talking about the time device out of the box, my experience was :

Set the bomb on round 14 when we all had our perks and weapons packed.. About round 17, 3 people went down. Recalled the time mechanism, we had the EXACT inventory we had when we set the device on 14, but it was still round 17.

If you play on co op on the actual rd 1 shoot 7 or 8 bullets in the zombie then knife them if one person kills every zombie and use save 1 he should have close to 2000 then let that one person draw every gun the other players should be able to hit the bank and help open chalk drawing spots for him then you have to let big guy out clear 2 debris open the haunted house door and I guess make your teammates lead the way for you so the ghost ho don't take any of your points and papyou might have to clear the debri infront of the one fountain also to open the pap not sure if that's just for the teleporter under the fountain in the middle of the maze or for both