Buried NAVcard accepted on TranZit!

bagel_

As the title states, the Buried NAVcard is compatible with TranZit! I've also heard the Die Rise card works on Buried. Guys, we now have all our NAVcard tables linked. After this Easter Egg is completed, I don't even know what will happen next.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen this posted in a few other places as well, seems like putting the nav cards in changes the appearance of the map in the select screen

The appearance changes according to who's side of the Easter Egg you've done for that map.

So if you've helped Maxis in Tranzit and Richtofen in Die Rise, Tranzit will glow red/orange while Die Rise will glow blue.

You guys that are trying combinations through the maps should specify which side of the EE you are following, I'm very interested in seeing what is going on for those who have done only Richtofens side, it's the only side I've done. Just something I thought might help separate occurrences just in case it's important.