In preparation for Buried, EE hunters/helpers unite!?

Hey all, As we get closer to the release of Buried on XBox 360, some hints given by the devs as well as some of the proverbial "writing on the wall" indicates we will be needing to make some choices or perhaps even choose a side going forward in our remaining EE hunts for Buried and whatever lies ahead in DLC 4.

I created this thread in anticipation of this for a couple of reasons. A) because the teammate finder section just does not generate any traffic whatsoever and B) i know there are many of us, myself included, that haven't completed the EE's for Tranzit and/or Die Rise.

So I wanted to provide a link to the EE help section of the teammate finder for future reference for everybody : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32520&p=309451#p309451

as well as to use this thread as a temporary teammate finder for those of us wishing to complete these eggs prior to Buried's release. I'll delete/ask for movement of this thread once it has served its purpose.

For me, I should be available most of the weekend. so

Time: anytime from 6 PM CST 6/28/13 to 10 PM 6/30/13

System: XBOX 360

Map: Tranzit and Die Rise

Players needed: anywhere between 1-3 depending on the time.

gamer tag is in my profile and sig feel free to add/invite just mention CoDz in a message if so

happy hunting yall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to help out on Die Rise as long as we can go at pace and then bank the points afterwards.

Edit: I do have all Black Ops 2 Achievements and helped quite a few others to do it

That's a great point, for me personally this is not for high rounds whatsoever, but totally for EE achievemnet and i think banking points/weapons is a fantastic idea as well

That's a great point, for me personally this is not for high rounds whatsoever, but totally for EE achievemnet and i think banking points/weapons is a fantastic idea as well

Not bothered about high rounds. Did a game yesterday just to save up, got to round 20 and banked like 35k so anything will help with the new map

Soooooo

anybody up for some egging right now?

I'm available for Die Rise. I have no idea how to do it though.

ill have Tom's guide page pulled up.. havent done it before either. happy to try though

Alright get online fool!

hahaha! we were well on our way before BS got disconnected. oh well ill prob be trying again tonight some.

Also everybody who sent me friend requests also sent messages saying they were from here which is AWESOME! makes it so much easier. thanks! i look forward to playing with all you guys eventually

This is an awesome idea! I need help with Die rise richtofen side, I'm really desperate to do it before buried, so please add me(GT:Pie316)Just message me, I'll be on most of the night! :D

Just on some MP, just gimme a shout if you need a 4th as it's pain when trying to get people together

This is an awesome idea! I need help with Die rise richtofen side, I'm really desperate to do it before buried, so please add me(GT:Pie316)Just message me, I'll be on most of the night! :D

Just on some MP, just gimme a shout if you need a 4th as it's pain when trying to get people together

Hey Whats your GT