How long does round 100 take?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that motd takes 12 hrs, but how long does it take for other maps like die rise, kino, tranzit, and others?

Took me 17 hours to get to round 106 on Ascension (solo). Only time I have made it past round 100 on any map.

Took me 27 hours to get to round 99 on Der Riese on a 2 player match.

We died on that round! :(

Round 100 alone takes 12 hours on MOTD?

Roughly yes. I started around 3-4 pm and finished around 8 with a 4 hour break in between +other minor breaks.

Die Rise takes ~8 hours.

Kino takes 9-10 hours.

Ascension 100 should take about 12 hours.

Tranzit unpatched can take 14 hours; post patch it's more like 20.

:)

Thx perfect I thought you would know the right answer. i knew die Rise was quicker because round 50 only takes 3 and a half minutes roughly. But didn't know it was THAT quick. The boss rounds play a huge role though right?

Kino takes that long using the insta trap right? I tried that yesterday starting round 40 (first time I ever legitly played that map solo) and couldn't get it down because I was having problems repairing window and shotting so I was getting low on points. So I went back to training and sadly ran out of zeus at round 46 and since that was the first time I EVER had to reroll a gun I had some problems.

-Went down because the box was in the room that is in between the stage and the alley (srry I don't know the room name, only played it a few times).

-Then went down again because I had tons of crawlers from the m27 law and running with that gun is slow.

Tranzit takes so long because of the jet gun?

and yea mmx the strat takes a huge toll on the time it takes. I know for example on die rise if you run sushi bar its the fastest but most challenging. So I rather train at hole in the ceiling but that takes I think an extra minute or two per round. (which I don't mind since its really easy to survive and revive yourself with whos who.)

Another example of skill counting for the time taken is on motd. If you go down evvery round that adds roughly 10 mins to the round.

perfect, is there a trap strat for ascension?

I feel like it would take longer becaus you have 2 reroll the zeus cannon.

Yeah there's one. Lemme find it.

It's not as fast as rereolling, though. But I think it would work better if you only stayed at one trap, and instead of walking all the way to the other side of the map, you just ZeusCannoned them. You're still using Cannon ammo, but not as much.

Hmm.

so basically its either run from one side of the map to the other side of the map using traps or reroll the thunder gun and use the pap strategy. When can you do the pap strat? I heard round 45 but wasn't sure. When I got to 53 yesterday i used the phd training area for the first 50 rounds then went and tried to do the pap strat. I didn't know you had to start in the pap area for it to work but I still was able to successfully train though. The only reason I ended the game was because of time constraints and since I knew I wasn't getting to 75 or anything special I just thought I was just waisting time rerolling the box.

I actually ended on 52 with one zombie left not thinking I should have actually killed the zombie first....

I haven't made it to 100 yet, but my 91 game on kino from last year took 12 hours using the t-gun 90% of the time (running the lobby, rerolling the t-gun when needed), I figure 100 wouldn't take much more than 17-ish hours using that strat (super's). Was the first time i really tried that strat though so it could probably be done faster.\

I know not the fastest, but that's my personal experience with uber high rounds. :roll: