Theories on Avogadro/Afterlife connection?

I remember when I first saw the afterlife mode, and the first thing that popped in my head was the Avogadro from Tranzit. And a lot of others thought so too, and I'm curious to see your guys thoughts. I mean, there are differences such as, the Avogadro looks like more of a skeleton, than a ghost like figure in MOtD. But the big similarity is the power to zap electricity.

I saw a post on one of the threads here, and someone suggested Weasel is the Avogadro, and I feel like my mind would be blown if there was some sort of evidence to prove that. What do you guys think?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's any relation, it's yet to be seen. There are certainly some similarities like the ones you mentioned, the electricity and the fact that they look somewhat alike. But there hasn't been any actual evidence to support the theory thus far, as for now it's speculative.

If there's any relation, it's yet to be seen. There are certainly some similarities like the ones you mentioned, the electricity and the fact that they look somewhat alike. But there hasn't been any actual evidence to support the theory thus far, as for now it's speculative.

Oh I know, I'm just speculating. I like to discuss my theories, and have them out there. And I'm glad I found this forum, because I believe I have the chance to discuss them now!

My theory at the moment, regarding Avagadro is that, someone in afterlife mode is captured by the government, they are then sealed within the power station, then they are driven mad by being having the energy sucked out of him. He becomes enraged at humanity, where he attacks the first thing he sees, the GR4

• Administrators

The nervous system (at least a part of it) including the brain and heart.

I don't see any connection between Him and the Afterlife ghosts. One has their internal structure showing whereas the other is nothing but what most call "floating orbs/mists". People assume that there is a connection between both of these forms are supernatural and can produce an electric shock on command. Bear in mind that when someone is in Afterlife, they cannot harm the zombies; only teleport them.

The nervous system (at least a part of it) including the brain and heart.

I don't see any connection between Him and the Afterlife ghosts. One has their internal structure showing whereas the other is nothing but what most call "floating orbs/mists". People assume that there is a connection between both of these forms are supernatural and can produce an electric shock on command. Bear in mind that when someone is in Afterlife, they cannot harm the zombies; only teleport them.

Ah okay. That's interesting, thank you. I'm happy you posted the picture, I still don't want to give up on the theory just yet unless otherwise the next maps say so. But I see your point.