future of CoDZ xbox1,PS4,WiiU&PC

hay guys just wondering what you guys think abut the future of zombies will be like?

do you think they will make a separate zombies game or just keep it a COD game mode?

i fear for the future of xbox CODZ gamers B/C xbox "ONE"'s reval was a sad joke! (TV,TV,TV,SPORTS,SPORTS,TV,COD,DOGS,WATER COOLER!) the game they really hyped up was call of duty ghost! how is that a next gen game if its also for 360!?!?(lol angry joe)

PC gamers i think will be fine.

PS3 players how do you feel about ps4? i never got a ps3 so i don't think i can say much abut it myself so let me know.

Wii U players seam like they could have the best deal with gamepad,controlerPRO,wiimote control options,miiveres but they have no achievement or DLC support right now so not looking good.

& don't forget the 3DS/VITA, OUYA,project shield,steambox&others.

so what do you guys think of the 8th gen gaming consoles could mean for codz?

i know one thing i don't like the fact activi$ion has a hold of its IP.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, unless they do have another Zombies game (which I don't know why they wouldn't), I won't be getting any of the systems.

Completely agree. I only play zombies now. Used to be a big gamer. Always got the latest Tiger Woods, FIFA, NFS etc, but now it is ONLY zombies.

I am not sure why everyone keeps bashing the XBOXOne launch. So what if it showed off all the 'other' features that the console does... it still plays GAMES!

What did everyone expect? a 45 mins 'just games' expose? Obviously they were going to show a ton of other features. Still does not mean we need to use them. And as for the always on feature... I am sure it will not be implemented in the end, and if it does, it does not put me off. I am always connected anyway.

The pre-owned fee is a confusing one, but we will judge that one when it comes to seeing EXACTLY what it entails.

As for the future of zombies. I would be extremely surprised if they canned zombies. It has grown in users sooo fast. They will not end it here.

Maybe a reboot of the story is in order, as this one has spiraled a little, but irregardless of where they go with the story, consider it as a given, that zombies will reappear in Treyarch's next game until told otherwise.

well i game on xbox360 & i love the online features but if the xbox one go the way it looks like its going, its NOT a good investment of a gamers money!

if it dose the used game pay a fee bullsh*t its guna die as a system.

& if the always online is real (even if its only to kinect once a day) then the system will be one big pay to play rent a system, that will become a brick when the next next gen xbox comes out (xbox two? lol) & they drop online support for xbox ones online.

so investing in that system is basicly throwing away your money for a quick fix of gaming if its all true.

oh & even if allways online is optional for developers we all know COD will be one of those ONLINE games so activi$ion can DLC fu*k there customers!

i prefer investing in a system i can play years to come even when online is jroped.

i can still play my nes,snes,N64,NGC,wii,wii U,ps1,ps2,xbox,xbox360,sagaG, & so on but the xbox one dosent look like i can do that with it in the future=bad investment :/

PS i was wondering for xbox 360 can you play CODzombies(waw,BO,bo2) 4p games & 8p zombie grief using lan gameplay?(& can EEs be done using lan?) so when xbox live is down someday in the future is it possible for me to do lan play to still do the fun stuff in zombies?

if someone can test this out & let me know, it will be gratly appreciated! thank you :D

They'll do exactly what they always do:

Give dlcs to Xbox 1 first

Give Playstation the free online and workable players

Give PC the raw coding for finding secrets

Give the Wiiu version a different yet similar map

And have handhelds given a cruddy version of the maps...

The Xbox 1 will innovate nothing... I've already stated this on my thread... There's nothing to inovate with next gen. Technology so far... Save the wii u but I honestly don't see my self personally playing the wii u version... No offense to Wii u players...

• 1 month later...

How about about Ghosts, screw the Campaign, screw the Multiplayer, just make a Zombies only game with all the maps and a revamped storyline. Watch Ghosts be the typical Modern Warfare game (Good sales, but is deteriorating) while Titanfall becomes a success.

Zombies is the only positive thing Call of Duty has going for them right now.

well with the grand final easter egg it looks like this is the end of zombies with two very different endings. THAT RESET ALL YOUR EASTER EGG PROGRESS! O.O

zombies is FAR from over, moneymakers dont just end the story in a western themed underground map.... And Im actually kinda glad it resets the progress, now I can go back and do richtofen's sides again because i HATE doing maxis's! Also if one could just activate that button on round one every game of buried EVERYTHING would be WAY too OP, it's already OP, doesn't need to get any easier....

What i do wish is that the non-gameplay rewards would stick like the orange maxis-eyes and the richtofen inside samule's head thing...

Jarhead: Check out my sig. for a link to a campaign mode about that... Which reminds me I need to update it...

i don't like the modern warfare games only COD4/MW1 & i dont like MW2, MW3 was okish (i only got MW3 B/C it came with the MW3 xbox 360 & i only wanted it for it gigabits & color at a good deal) so i won't be geting GHOSTS

i do still love WAW & BO & hate/love BO2 B/C campaign is good,zombies is good but multiplayer is awful! its like playing a future MW game the maps are blaned no where to hide & blend no atmosphere! & it felt like in the older game if a guy shoots you you have a chance to survive around covers in this game if a guy shoots you you just flat out die!

zombies is the only thing good going for COD cuz the multiplayer is not evolveing well IMO i like treyarch but its like the creaters of GHOSTS said "2 year isent enuff time to make a new game engine" & activistion only gives these companys 2 years to make a game so COD wii never truly be NEXT gen. at this rate.

not looking to good

They are dumb if they don't make a strictly zombie game for Call Of Duty. I mean it's so damn popular it's not even funny. A lot of people buy the game when it first comes out just to play 1 Zombies map, rather than playing mulitiplayer or campaign. That should tell you something. I have no doubt they will start to be in the works for a single Zombies game in next years time.

They are dumb if they don't make a strictly zombie game for Call Of Duty. I mean it's so damn popular it's not even funny. A lot of people buy the game when it first comes out just to play 1 Zombies map, rather than playing mulitiplayer or campaign. That should tell you something. I have no doubt they will start to be in the works for a single Zombies game in next years time.

Well maybe not next years time but eventually when the chapter of zombies is over.... to end it now would be poor on buisness.... You got new characters, missing characters, characters we don't even know exist yet, and so much MORE they can do! To end it now would be quite sad...

↑that spongebob thing made me lol so hard lol

i don't care what they do with zombies i just hope they keep ricktofen! he is easily the beast character!

as for the story as i see it the next map will have you play as the original characters and you'll have to have activeted the both the red & blue boxes doing every easter egg to merge both worlds in the next map.

or ricktofens side is the main side if you look at infinity mode as the "future" of them doing the maxis side & dieing, so ricktofen sends them there to get the switch after maxis kills them so he can mend the time rift he created to alter history so ricktofen can gain control.

might explain why they are being respawned when they die.

B/C in the maxis final EE he makes ricktofen a zombie so he might have some power to change history & ricks FEE he erases maxis from existence!

I've already preordered my PS4, if it sits in the box a few months until a game comes out I want to play it will, I just remember getting stiffed hard when ps3 first came out so I'm just getting it out of the way.

As far as zombies, I see more to come, you can't wrap up the new four, and the old fours story in one last map, unless it's just a ridiculously long easter egg. Even if they wrap it up, they can just keep it going elsewhere. I personally would never buy a COD game that didn't include zombies. I had the newest Modern Warfare and I felt like I wasted my money, EVEN THOUGH it was a good game, it just got stale after I beat the campaign.

Zombie mode has to make half of their sales so bad business to just end it.