Brutus in future maps?

If you have not read FatedTitan's theory yet, please do so before reading this, as this is a little conclusion to it. viewtopic.php?f=149&t=31095

So anyways, Fated is saying that Brutus is a demon trying to take over the world.

There was actually a video of someone who did something and Brutus sat there with his baton waiving.I also saw a video of a guy going through after life doors while not in after life(there is a post on it). But anyways, lets get it on with my theory.

Lets just say Brutus succeded in taking over the world in place of Satan. If this happened, what if zBrutus became the main evil power in the story, second to zombies of course, and they had to sidetrack to defeat Brutus, who would be part of the storyline, or actually in other maps.

Thoughts and ideas? Keep in mind there is VERY little evidence of this and could be as little as a 0.1% chance

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite honestly think that this won't come to be. And the sole reason is, one of the dynamic sparks of zombies is that, day to day people like Russman could fight them. You can't start something that is so supernatural that the whole world would just collapse upon it. I just don't see that happening.

I quite honestly think that this won't come to be. And the sole reason is, one of the dynamic sparks of zombies is that, day to day people like Russman could fight them. You can't start something that is so supernatural that the whole world would just collapse upon it. I just don't see that happening.

day to day people? I thought our o4 were super soldiers and thats why they were able to fight off the zombies.