We know nothing about the storyline!

I have started to see that we have no clues. We will only have two more DLC packs and treyarch has to step it up! We will propably never discover why the zombies have red eyes, and that stuff. In the next map we propably activate another stupid tower and then go to da Moon. That's it.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! Negativity up in here! We know some stuff yes. And yes, we also have a lot of unanswered questions. But that doesn't mean that we know nothing. We know that Richofy is insane. We know that Marelton is a education prodigy. We know that the Ray Gun is made by Maxis. We will know everything. All in due time. And probably, there will be some questions that won't be answered. Because 3arc would want people to talk about zombies long after CoD Zombies are gone. So, stop being cynical and start theorizing. That IS why Asylum was made.

Uhh nope. Check just a few post in MotD section. We know that our characters are in an endless loop, their backstories as to why they're there, and that we've broken the cycle, and anything can happen. Some type of devil is in control of the zombies, which is why the eyes are red. The only things we don't know is how it will connect in the future. How is he controlling them, and why do we need to know about these mobsters? Most likely because the events will come back to bite us in the a** in future DLC. Just because we didn't get the N4 in this pack doesn't mean we know nothing/it doesn't matter. :)

and then go to da Moon. That's it.
I don't remember this being announced. TBH I think that treyarch will never repeat moon because they've literally been there and done that. It will be too samey with the antigravity and all that

I don't quite agree. Richtofen is still "stuck" in the MPD, and the only way we know to get him out is physically by changing the souls, or taking his body out wich will brake the connection with the Aether. Of course Maxis needs the towers but I think they are for something else. Maxis wants to do something possibly good, whil Edd wants to do what would help him. In evil ways I mean by helping.

• Administrators

It's because, like Mix said, we have the clues everywhere. Before, we had a whole puzzle with just about all the pieces to put together. This time, we're missing a few pieces and some pieces that should match up to each other don't. Mob of the Dead really gave us the most insight out of all the maps, and all it did was explain how things were before Samantha's reign/Group 935 experimentation.

The path Treyarch took with Black Ops II is so distorted because we are not being forced to focus on a new crew with a new agenda and we're left with questions like "what happened to the original crew" and "how does powering towers affect the supposed ending that we all perceive". Even in those, nothing will make sense. Watch - it will be just look Moon and we'll say "OH, now I get it". Until then, we can only piece together what has been given to us and do what we do best - theorize.

To be honest. We know a lot about the storyline. The reason why we dont have much of a idea for the newer maps, is becuase there new.

When we get a new map, we dont discover it's secrets until the following map OR even the following game. (MOON)

What I'm saying is; we know, what Treyarch wants us to know.