How to Conquer MOTD

Alright as sad as I can say it MOTD has been prob the most difficult I had with any zombies level. Im a master of all of them and a skilled trainer but MOTD is the tightest map and most difficult I encountered. I havnt been able to spend a complete day on it yet since how busy ive been so i havnt had a ton of time spent in the map but i seen the entire map except GG bridge and researched all the buildables..... But I can not find a descent train spot to get enough money to open all the 2000 point doors, build plane and get to GG and everything I read and seen on the internet is how people say its so easy........

So im turning to you guys.......

What is your strategy?

Best camping spots?

Best training spots?

(Ive started going for the dogs first from cell block, roof to dock then jug from there no clue where to train safely)

PLEASE NEED HELP!!!!!

*Also keep in mind I prefer solo to two players and original mode.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to train right near the dog outside. It's a really good spot only if you don't open the door that's right beside the dog. It does take some getting used too, I recommend building the shield on the bench outside and keeping one on your back, it helps a lot, the shield combined with the pack a punched blunder gat (after you put it in the acid gat kit) Can get you out of a corner of zombies if you know what your doing :mrgreen:

I generally start the same as you LILNIG, then after i buy jugg and the thompson i work my way up the citadels to the wardens office, buy speed cola, then hold off in there for 2 or 3 rounds. after that ill go to the cafeteria and train around in there for as long as i can, then when that gets difficult i get the blundergat from the skulls and upgrade it to the acid gat. I Then build the plane and go to GG bridge. On the bridge i only use the hell's retriever (so i can get the hell's redeemer when i return). I also PP the acid gat, ready for the golden spork hold off in the showers. After about 4 rounds i return to Alcatraz, get the hells redeemer and the golden spork. After this i return to the bridge and resume grinding with the hells redeemer and the golden spork, only using the vitriolic withering to get out of sticky situations. Takes a while but it is very easy. Takes a lot of patience though (which i seem to lack at key times). :D

The cafeteria is by far the easiest place to train IMO. You can utilize the Acid Trap to your advantage, build the zombie shield right there in your area, and have a minimum number of edges to catch. As per ammo, you can bring your train outside and grab MP5 ammo, then run to the Remington ammo right downstairs in the showers, then you do a quick train here without shooting the hoard for ammo runs, and then return to the cafeteria. I find this best to run Solo. I've never tried it in Coop.

Sit on the docks with your buddy where the trap is, both of you having an acid wonder weapon, golden melee and pack a punched lsats. 1 hit the guys jumping over the left and shoot wonder weapons/awful lawtons into the plane piece cage. Round 50 here u come. Use traps. This map is for team camping. 3 people in wardens office works too. Use the trap and there are 3 spawn points only you need to even worry about.