How great is this map!

I've been playing this map alot since it dropped and wow... I mean how great is this map! This is easily the greatest map to date in my opinion. The creepy feel is back, plenty of things to do, and I love the puzzles for the plane parts. I didn't start watching any footage of this map or any EE stuff until I figured it out on my own. This is just such an epic map and I think Treyarch out did themselves on this one. As for everyone complaining about the EE ending/reward, remember alot of people have been asking for an ending for awhile now and Treyarch listened.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like it... But I DO NOT like the fact it has an ending... I don't want to ever feel like I BEAT zombies... That's got to be some kind of unforgivable hell... Well... Given we are in hell..,

I LOVE the puzzles though... I wish there were even more....

Also I love the return if PHD and deadshot! Even if PHD isn't in a story mode yet... It will be... Eventually...

The Blundergat-Multi-upgrade was fantastic! That's how I WANT a weapon to be upgraded!

Buildables avaible at different areas was grand, buildable checklist was grand, new HUD was grand, afterlife mode was a bit of a overkill, it makes the game a bit easy... But what the hey.... It works!

Brutus is a jerk and the PERFECT jerk, we all love to hate him...

characters were awsome! Let's hope we hear from them again, although we will likely never be able to play as them again...

Storyline is a bit cryptic, but at least there's more there then in die rise or tranzit... We didn't learn any creepy backstory about any scientist there... (Tranzit-green run scientist don't count it's not the creepy essence given off by 935, Assension scientist, or even the "five" labs or shangri la temple) ...

What I really love is how Treyarch is improving with each new map.

They know what we don't like and what we like and they just... Create it.

Tranzit wasn't that cool, I loved Die Rise until they patched the Sliquifier. But MotD, I can't see a negative thing. Everything is almost perfect. Great not-that-overpowered WW, upgradable equipment, great weapons, characters, enviroment, puzzles, songs. It's an endless list.

Im happy because, in some way, each map just gets better and better. I really can't wait for the 3rd and 4th DLC to come.

I love Treyarch. :)