i f*^%ing hate this!!!!

i f@?'ing hate this achievement! i have done every zombies EE achievement except this one (pop gose the weasel) & i actually think this achievement is very easy! well then why have i faild it more then 20 times! B/C of glitched gas cans! of glitch ghost plain rides! and the guy who is weasel ether lags out or rage quits!!!!! grrrr rage rage rage!!!

lol sorry but this is the most frustrating EE ever especially B/C im alway opening everything up, get the spoons & skulls,feed the dogs,get most plain parts,do ghe codes!!! every thing!

& even when i try with friends yea where good but that's when the glitchs happen!!!

going to bed again :( good night codz fansZzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rush to get on the plane. You have exactly 10 seconds before it launches. So be very careful when boarding, you have the time.

As for the Weasel character problem, I suggest finding a group of friends, find out who has the best connection, and let that person host a custom games lobby. Start up the game on original and that way lag won't be as bad and you won't have randoms who rage.

That's all I can help you with at the moment.

i think i am just sick of the glitchs especially the gas can one (dont revive yourself with a plane part or gas can on the gondola in gost mode or you will fall to your death & lose it permanently for that game) shangri-la was the hardest but it didn't give me this much trubull & tranzit was very easy! especially maxis! but then i did ricktofens & it was farly easy especially when we found out you can do it with just 2 people.

its very easy just do it on a 2 player customgame and make sure wesel is one of the playable characters and youdon'thavetohop on the plane in purgatory it will just randomly throw youon it no matter where youare on the map after you grab the last headset I've done it twice with 3 randoms and I had no on of course I did ever step by myself just make sure the wesel player dosent quit

You are saying this EE is more frustrating than say Shangri-La then, or even Tranzit.....

this one is cake compared to those. Moon i though was INCREDIBLY frustrating more so than those two for one reason. waiting for fucking tunnel 6 to breach lol

True the moon one I found it to be more of a challenge.

I did this EE with a bunch of randoms :? . Yeah it took a while but we did it with the help of the guy giving us directions. Try going into a random match with all people have mics. But you need to know the map and at least be able to survive. We complete it on round 26....which was a pain in the @ss since if you leave the crawlers a second it dies automatically then there is the guard which his easy.

I personally found the Side Mission on this map to be the easiest to date. Anytime you make it past round 20, why not do it? I've done it at least 8 times, twice in split-screen. It doesn't even take long. Have 2 guys do the skulls they are closest to, get 1 guy to do the spoons and the other to fuel up the plane/keep a zombie.

If you have players who have Afterlife tokens, complete almost it all in one round. Then, start the next round with everyone committing suicide at the box in the Infirmary. Head straight for the plane and go to the Bridge. Kill/get-killed-by Weasel and BOOM. Achievement Unlocked!