Easter Egg Reward

I found a video of the EE being completed and it went to a screen where it says life ended/over instead of game over and shows everyones scores, but it ends at that. What is the reward for completing the Easter egg? What happens next? im very curious? Does anyone know for sure? I hope it's all perks for the game even after being downed! Or something even better! :)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

they are being quite bold here after the community has asked for better EE rewards for the entire duration of BO2, and they continue to just kinda ignore that request. I guess they decided after shangri la and moon that the reward was WAY overpowered and that its not an option anymore... interesting

in fact, i don't see any point in physically doing the EE now because by others doing it we have the story that goes along, but with no reward other than 25 gamerscore, i'm not going to waste my time with that and just go for high rounds instead

haven't people been asking for an ending to a map for a long time now? but anyways has anyone tried letting Weasel kill everyone else instead to see what happens? because it clearly said in the NGT video that "The Cycle Continues" not that the Cycle was broken like in the achievement even though you get it anyways :P

If Weasel kills everyone it also ends but it says "The Cycle is broken"

Well that sucks. Lol. Oh well. Hopefully more is revealed.

right?? and they say TranZits EE sucked lol, but look i think it did reveal alil bit...think about it, remember the die rise intro?? they kept comming bak, look at the MotD plot...the controller, who ever it may be, has the power to keep them fighting(the cycle) this is pretty interesting if you ask me ;)

There actually is somewhat of a prize. Halfway through, we get a free Blundergat after you Tomahawk all five of the blue skulls. Could be helpful if your friend got it in the box first, and you don't need their cooperation to do it. I assume The Weasel will come into play later in the game, near the end. To kill, or not to kill. I can't figure out which is a better idea.

He does mention Nikolai in some of his ingame quotes. I'd spare him, just in case the O4 returns :D