new ideas

bryangudda

Place zombie traps on both sets of train tracks near the power station. 2 players with turbines 2 with zombie traps.

Maybe this will power the train up and release something.

Use turrets to open mack trucks around the map. Picture the one in town by teleporter near the bridge. The back looks alot like the metal doors in the power room that open when you turn power on.

I tweeded @ZielinskiJimmy#can the turrent from the farm penetrate the train or other objects?

Or the zombie trap be used as a power source? I love tranzit and Im searching for more.

He answered me indirectly sayin he wont reveal any secrets in tranzit ..

Interesting....

Please guys follow up on this info and keep it live.

My internet is off for now but will be back soon.

Bryan Gudda

Xbox live id

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought processes lead me here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=25474

Seems like the first spot that comes to mind when I think of 'new' anything for TranZit. Along with the giant (as in enormous) structure across the road from where power is...

As in how to enable anything 'new', yer guess is as good as the rest.

Obviously, one thing to try, which I've been unable to do, is to toy with "Him" by the church- getting him to spawn while lightning is over it; getting him to curl up and disappear (die) while he is by it; either of those with a turbine nearby; either of those with a turbine nearby and a buddy with an electric trap; fiddlin' with the blank sign nearby that has the power conduit underneath it; power on, or power off; yada yada...

Zelinsky said already he is "damned if he does, and damned if he don't" regarding sharing zombies secrets. (Or the lack there of) If Tranzit has any more secrets someone would have discovered it. You think its likely that millions of players couldn't figure out the "secret"? I find that to be unbelievable. I think it is more likely that the game was near it's deadline and wasn't polished yet. They have stated that TranZit was not ment to be the first map. It has become known that TranZit WASNT sopposed to feature fog, but the processor couldnt accurately render distant objects and it looked crappy so they added the fog. The EE feels unfinished....because it is. It isnt a complete easter egg. I hope you find what you are looking for tho. Don't let my comments slow you down. I also am dissappointed with the EE on tranzit. It's like a cliff hanger at the end of a good movie.

I like the 'don't let my comments slow ya down' towards the end. Most folks just rely on their word as fact. I'm at the 'there is a chance' stage, and probably will be for a long time- considering that not all of the secrets of BO1 have been found, if I've heard correctly... Like ya said, a million people playing and still secrets in the first game? It is hard to believe, but I do.

All i can do is look at it like this.....

The zombie shield can smash zb. And it also protects your backside.

The turbine opens doors. And it also helps create teleported and powers the trap and turrent .

As for the turrent and zb trap....what other uses do they have?

Even the jet gun for that matter.

Jimmy z also said the key is commitment. We shouldn't be waiting for one of the millions of players in the world to solve it, we can't be thinking like 12 year olds. Grown men made this game. Not mention that the mythology of zombies is all based on real events and locations. Don't be so passive. I don't care what you say...tranzit isn't finished and we don't have to wait for dlc to complete the mission.

The turbine opens doors. And it also helps create teleported and powers the trap and turrent .

Jimmy z also said the key is commitment. We shouldn't be waiting for one of the millions of players in the world to solve it, we can't be thinking like 12 year olds. Grown men made this game. Not mention that the mythology of zombies is all based on real events and locations. Don't be so passive. I don't care what you say...tranzit isn't finished and we don't have to wait for dlc to complete the mission.

Well by all means keep looking. It makes no difference to any of us how much time others put into their games. There are many glory seekers still searching, and this thread is aimed at them. IF it continues I believe it may be round specific and point specific. JZs quote: "It may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time then continue." (roughly quoted) That speaks to me that in game we need to count our points and wait for something. Everyone assumed that he meant Microsoft points, But clearly this game is multi platform, so how (in that context) does that quote help zombie players? It just doesnt add up. The gamer that asked, never said "hey how do we continue on xbox?" he simply asked about the game itself. So keep looking if you still believe and my comments cant and wont change your opinion. I love zombies too and we all unanimously feel short changed. No one here is thinking like a 12 year old and we are all aware that adults made the game. We also are well aware of the lore involved. Still none of this has ANYTHING to do with how to continue the EE Quest. Your comment seems a bit on edge, and its unnecessary. No one else in here is being passive aggressive besides the comment you left.

Not passive at all..I started this for others to try my idea and give feed back not to go back a forth bout non sense. My previous post wasn't aimed at anyone. I was speaking in general...obviously you haven't tried my "new idea"...

The comment about being 12 was sarcastic humor not passive aggression.

Now....anyway..lol

I want what's in that train and Im gonna get it out...

Treyarc made sure to keep the secrets of tranzit secret....not some noticeable "secret" so everyone can find it.

Has anyone place a turbine at each of the doors that need power at the same time?

Each door has a wire pole next to it with a wire that sparks.

Bus depot.....farm.....town....dinner

Yeah...this is about trying new ideas....

If you don't have any....please stop with the bickering and pesimistic views to yourself.

I don't wanna argue with zombo or any of you...

I love tranzit ....respect that and keep it moving.

Eat the flesh and die.....bonderfull. Just getting used to the aether .lol

Well by all means keep looking. It makes no difference to any of us how much time others put into their games. There are many glory seekers still searching, and this thread is aimed at them. IF it continues I believe it may be round specific and point specific. JZs quote: "It may be points, or whatever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time then continue." (roughly quoted) That speaks to me that in game we need to count our points and wait for something. Everyone assumed that he meant Microsoft points, But clearly this game is multi platform, so how (in that context) does that quote help zombie players? It just doesnt add up. The gamer that asked, never said "hey how do we continue on xbox?" he simply asked about the game itself. So keep looking if you still believe and my comments cant and wont change your opinion. I love zombies too and we all unanimously feel short changed. No one here is thinking like a 12 year old and we are all aware that adults made the game. We also are well aware of the lore involved. Still none of this has ANYTHING to do with how to continue the EE Quest. Your comment seems a bit on edge, and its unnecessary. No one else in here is being passive aggressive besides the comment you left.

I don't see the comment that way. I see it as passionate about discovering secrets. I think you should keep judgemental comments to yourself, zombo187. j/s...

:mrgreen: go to the farm with a sniper rifle. Go into the top floor of the barn and look out the window at the water tower...there is writting in black letters and another set in red.....its not in English which is funny cause green run is in california ...can some one translate this?

I think its German or deutch ....

Helppppp .lol

:mrgreen: go to the farm with a sniper rifle. Go into the top floor of the barn and look out the window at the water tower...there is writting in black letters and another set in red.....its not in English which is funny cause green run is in california ...can some one translate this?

I think its German or deutch ....

Helppppp .lol

lol hate to break it to ya pal, but Deustch is simply the German translation of the word "German"

I'm gonna assume you mean Dutch. I'm pretty familiar with both languages. If you can get a pic and post it here or PM me, I could try translating it for you.

• 1 year later...

I like the 'don't let my comments slow ya down' towards the end. Most folks just rely on their word as fact. I'm at the 'there is a chance' stage, and probably will be for a long time- considering that not all of the secrets of BO1 have been found, if I've heard correctly... Like ya said, a million people playing and still secrets in the first game? It is hard to believe, but I do.

What secrets still exist in BO1? Like interactive secrets or just secrets like the blank picture in Kino and Five?

In town, jetgun fly up to the room with the white light, shoot it with the jet gun. Don't ask me how, I'm just theorizing for you.

°

The area around the church has signs warning of the fog as if they are not in the fog, but they are.

Either: design change, signs left in. Believable since Treyarch is such a sloppy programmer and the map was rushed.

Or: there is a way to clear the fog at the church.

Shoot the fog signs with the jetgun?

The church?

The foggies?

Gk foggies at the signs?

While the nearby teleporter is active?

Camp/kill X number of zombies while holding the ledge above town, by the church?

°

Hold the bridge with electric traps/turrets? No rationale for this, just guessing.

°

Kidnap Jimmy and do foul things to him until he relents all secrets?

Na you have to dodge last second at the church, so a denizen lands on HIM and THEN you have to kill them both with the m1911 in less than 3 shots.

Sorry, I'm always up for trying things in Tranzit just because it's a good map to play so invite me if you want to try anything, just know I've done so much scouring in this map that added with the community decoding files and the obvious time restraints on 3arc, I've all but chocked it up to being a failed, unfinished easter egg. Like Ascension was supposed to be 3x bigger with a huge easter egg but only had mere weeks to make the map.  

On Jimmy's part, I 100% believe that he should not hold his fans hands, if a small detail then it should just go unfound. But if he has players chasing unfinished work then he should speak up!