Mob of the Dead Traps/Weapons/Perks Confirmed/Rumored

Here is where I will post all the confirmed/rumoured weapons/perks/traps in the game. Along with a screenshot to go along with it.

RUMOURED: MINI-UZI

This is only rumoured because there have been times in the trailers before where they didn't show the guy from FPS POV and he had a weapon not in the game (Danny Trejo Pitchfork anyone?) Though it is very plausible.

PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED: THOMPSON

I mean, gangsters were INFAMOUS for this gun, and it is shown in the actual gameplay unlike the mini-uzi so it is pretty much confirmed unless we got trollarch'd.

CONFIRMED: LSAT

Yay the best LMG is in! It is confirmed because it shows the guy using it AND it's already been in the game unlike the Thompson. So it should be confirmed.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

also the scar h is coming as i have seen in a leaked screenshot although i cannot remember the link phd flopper is also returning

I saw that screenshot too.. but after seeing the trailer, that map look too cartoonish to be real.

Check this out:

Look at the pictures at the end. Acid Rain trap? New WW??

Also it was pointed out somewhere that there is a set of spikes on the roof somewhere.

I am stoked the Thompson should make a return! One of my favorite points making weapons. And they better add some damn traps on this map. The last two maps have been very empty as far as things to use and interact with. This maps looks black ops 1 style and I'm really looking forward to seeing if treyarch pulls this comeback off! :)

Edit: I am really hoping PHD Flopper makes an appearance. How fucking cool would it be to dive from one floor of jail cells to the next with 20 zombies chasing you!

also the scar h is coming as i have seen in a leaked screenshot although i cannot remember the link phd flopper is also returning

That screenshot was fake, the map/area was from Crisis 2 if I am correct, and then someone photoshopped the HUD and the gun in over the map.

I'm wondering if our Persistent perks will carry over or are they only for Misty,Stu, Marlton, and Russ.?

I think they will carry over. When you gain a persistent perk as Russman, and you play a new game as Misty, you still have them when you play the next map that is a part of the storyline. And sense this isn't Survival, Grief, or Turned, I think it's a "storyline" map.

That screenshot was fake, the map/area was from Crisis 2 if I am correct, and then someone photoshopped the HUD and the gun in over the map.

I just love it when people believe in leaked loading screens and photoshopped screenshots.