The Great Pyramid of Alcatraz / "The Rock"

Conspiracy theorists believe that the Egyptian pyramid of Giza was designed by extraterrestrials and once served as a massive stone power station.

What if we built a pyramid of Giza of Alcatraz, as power station? Well, this guy is one step ahead of you:

8cOcKwKu8FU

link for mobile: http://youtu.be/8cOcKwKu8FU

okay okay - so he may not be the most reliable source of information (he is a regular guest on "Coast to Coast" though). But a simple google search conveys that alien sightings happen quite often at the golden gate bridge.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=alien+sightings+golden+gate+bridge

now - UFO Phil up there likes to think that the aliens simply like the view of the bridge....

but I disagree...

I think they are studying Alcatraz.

Because what is Alcatraz's nickname? "THE ROCK"

Now i'm just going to take this and run for a moment... but what if the developers are using Alcatraz's nickname of "The Rock" as a reference towards 115 located underneath the prison? This would explain why aliens are close by, and a pyramid a top 115 could create more than hydrofusion. Just think of 115 if radiated by pyramid power

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_power

what I'm getting at, is that what if Alcatraz in the future is the source of mass power because we put a pyramid on top of it? This could be the reason why we're sent in the past: to get things aligned for the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun fact:

Presideo, CA (incl. Alcatraz, San Francisco) - The Illuminati and various Satanic cults used the Presideo for their programming. Split-brain & other programming was done at Letterman hospital. Fort Point was used for Illuminati ritual & programming, as well as a number of churches, underground gun emplacements and the large circular Greek column art building at the Presideo. Alcatraz, abandoned as a prison, was used for water tortures and other programming. Tunnels connected buildings, and the Mule/Horse buildings and the cemetery also were used. This is one of the older programming sites. Psychic warfare activity also was experimented on in this area.

source - http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/ha ... pendix.htm

thanks for reading! :mrgreen:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

A future Alcatraz? Ehhh, I'm not too fond of the idea. Well, the idea of the prison being nothing more than a pyramid. But who is to say that 115 is not located underneath the high-security island? I know that many people have backed-off the continuity of 115 relations on every map, but considering that this should take place before our known zombie beginning (World at War), it isn't to say that it can't be possible.

Good connections and material here, friendo! :)

I won't be surprised if the location name for the new map Mob of the Dead would be "The Rock".

Okay, so we're going back in time. Way before Maxis and Dr. Richtofen have control over the Zombies. We're not playing as the same BO2 crew either. I'm curious to what the Easter Egg would hold, I mean, both Maxis and Richtofen couldn't possibly start giving messages from the future to these mob folks, telling them to power up the tower or even your idea of turning the prison into a pyramid.

Maybe the idea of going to Alcatraz, way back in the past, is to discover something that may be of use to the new crew in the future. Like how in Call of the Dead we gave the original crew the golden rod.

I won't be surprised if the location name for the new map Mob of the Dead would be "The Rock".

Okay, so we're going back in time. Way before Maxis and Dr. Richtofen have control over the Zombies. We're not playing as the same BO2 crew either. I'm curious to what the Easter Egg would hold, I mean, both Maxis and Richtofen couldn't possibly start giving messages from the future to these mob folks, telling them to power up the tower or even your idea of turning the prison into a pyramid.

Maybe the idea of going to Alcatraz, way back in the past, is to discover something that may be of use to the new crew in the future. Like how in Call of the Dead we gave the original crew the golden rod.

BINGO

Y'all should check out Carbonfibah's Twitter. I think he's giving us a thumbs up here!

"Was looking for a movie to watch last night. Settled on "The Rock" ;)"

Hmm... Interesting thing. Nice post Titan. Devs starting to drop hints about the map... Be on the lookout for more stuff!