Holding a primary when downed...

So I was playing town survival last night just messing around with some subs and i ended up going down eventually. it was like any other down at first, you notice that you went left when you should have went right. hit something that you usually that was passable and then 5 zombies are around you. I then started shooting my Hades shotgun(olympia upgraded) in hopes that a zombie might die and I might somehow escape an inescapable death. when I went to reload I went down and my Hades poped up when I was down and I had a full 50 shots also...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, that would be nice if it happened more often. Will check out your channel. Sounds like you were playing with a 6 year old. :lol:

Last nite my friend did not want to be on the mic. So he goads me into it. The lobby opens and a voice like "a 6 year old" says "Do you want to be my fwend?"

Needless to say my friend will still laugh if I say that. And probably always will. :evil:

There should be a perma perk for going down with a primary...

That's acutally a good idea.

OP: Don't you guys think this would be realistic if this happened everytime? I mean giving you only your one handed weapon when you get down rather than the gun you're using doesn't seem real. I know most thing in this game doesn't come near realism but I think this would be a great addition to the game, even if it comes to getting it through a Persistent Perk.

Strange glitch. Just an FYI: Tombstone will allow you to do this. The glitch is that it happened when you didn't have Tombstone.

never used tombstone so i would never know this. i think it had something to do with the fact that i was in the process of reloading and the perfect timing brought the gun into my hand while falling down.