Fog : Denizen Tactic for the frustrated

captinslog

Hey guys, thought I would show you what I think might be the easiest way to traverse the fog, timing is everything of course but with practice its cake. I go off the loudness of the scream and then melee. With the starting knife 2 fast strikes with the M1911 at the right time , with the bowie knife 1 strike at the right time , and 1 strike with the knuckles. Here is my knuckle example I had a good 3x streak but hey I'm not perfect 8-)

WFM501WxeMk

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Ah, it's good to know that I'm not the only person who uses this. Whenever my teammates whine about the Denizens taking forever to kill (when Galvaknuckles are not available), I just laugh and perform this tactic. They'll never know the secret of how I get from stop to stop so fast...until now. ;)

Good video, friendo!

You can aim up, gun or knife and kill them.

With gk and perfect timing, you don't even have to look back.

My friend died and was spectating me, he kept calling shenanigans, saying it can't be that easy.

and yet it is that easy,.. with staminup aswell, half the time they cant even catch you, denizens sure are fun,..

You can aim up, gun or knife and kill them.

With gk and perfect timing, you don't even have to look back.

My friend died and was spectating me, he kept calling shenanigans, saying it can't be that easy.

and yet it is that easy,.. with staminup aswell, half the time they cant even catch you, denizens sure are fun,..

Ballistic knife as well. Quick fog travels.

Stamin up and knuckles. Changes from a 10 second problem to a 1 second problem. Two hits if they're on you and one if they're in the air. Makes it so much more bearable to travel through the fog.

even with just regular knife it isn't that bad. you run for about 4-5 seconds and then your stamina is out anyways so you are walking and thats usually when the denizen gets to me anyways. so traveling has never been a problem to me.