This will end up annoying people!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Der Riese is still fun and it's the main one played when I go back to BO1. But I gotta say the tramplesteam is something that has really made a difference in how you play. I haven't gotten Buried yet, will in 2 days, but the main thing I like about Der Riese was the Wonderwaffe. I hear lots of hating on that, but I liked it. And I liked Shi No Numa, but only solo cuz everybody can't run the Comm Center circle. So my point is, I want Wonderwaffe AND Tramplesteam in a map!! :? One can dream . . .

• 2 months later...

Der Riese is still fun and it's the main one played when I go back to BO1. But I gotta say the tramplesteam is something that has really made a difference in how you play. I haven't gotten Buried yet, will in 2 days, but the main thing I like about Der Riese was the Wonderwaffe. I hear lots of hating on that, but I liked it. And I liked Shi No Numa, but only solo cuz everybody can't run the Comm Center circle. So my point is, I want Wonderwaffe AND Tramplesteam in a map!! :? One can dream . . .

That sounds fun.

I wasn't a fan of the bo1 remakes, but i guess the ww wasn't as glitchy as it was in waw Der Riese... There, 1 hit deaths, with jugger are extremely common if you hold the wonder waffe, regardless of if you zapped yourself or not.

In snn, running the fishing hut area works too. Past round 100 i still had no issue switching between the communications run and the fishing hut run. If you're real good, you can run a route at storage, but only on earlier rounds. The doctors quarters are a no go.

(snn in waw was probably the easiest map ever for long games, even easier than buried, the bo1 remake could not be played the same).