What's Your Main Reason For Downs / Ending Games?.

Public Games:

80% trying to risk everything in the attempt to revive fellow teamates...

15% incidental mess-ups and lack of proper decisions(primarily in games that have lastest long enough for me to become careless)

5% me being a dumbarse and screwing with both the zombies and my friends (early game, before getting jug when I just feel like being dumb :D )

Solo:

80% simply surviving as it eventually has to occur

20% boredom (i almost fell asleep on round 40+ just from the pure repetitivness)

Also on a side note there should really be a added choice to vote on for No man left behind i.e. people who try and revive teamates no matter the reason, distance, or frequancy of said downy...as thats considerably all my downs in public games simply trying to be a good team mate...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of throwing random percentages, I watched carefully yesterday.

Yesterday was fairly glitch-free.

2 games were sacrificed for free jugger.

2 I left due to friend hitting me up for a game and when a friend came over to play.

2 i died legit: too many players/ zombies, just got caught.

2 were game errors: 1, dead zombie fell over, touched my leg, counted as second hit, solo game. 2, stabbed zombie behind qr elevator in dr, he tagged me, i took second shot, the game locks onto the spot above the qr elevator, stabs up in the air (just like the George Romero glitch in cotd), i almost moved far enough away, but no. Killed as a direct result of a glitch. I reviewed these in theater to be sure.

So, if we disregard games that I left, 50% were legit, 50% obvious game glitch. That was a good day, very low on glitches. I'll chronicle a couple and post a worse day.

It reboots the Xbox because of the Digital signal loss.

I had this issue with a different cause. I play on an older Sony television (regular old CRT) that has an HDMI port. The TV displays great resolution in HD, but it cuts off about 3-4 inches on the top and bottom of the screen.

Was trying to play split-screen via HDMI on this tv and my partner was complaining, so I switched to RCA to remove the black HD bars. When I got the signal back, I'd been logged out of XBL completely. I believe the XBOX resets automatically when it detects a change from HD to SD, therefore if your TV is rebooting, the XBOX reboots to re-acquire the signal.

Instead of throwing random percentages, I watched carefully yesterday.

Yesterday was fairly glitch-free.

2 games were sacrificed for free jugger.

2 I left due to friend hitting me up for a game and when a friend came over to play.

2 i died legit: too many players/ zombies, just got caught.

2 were game errors: 1, dead zombie fell over, touched my leg, counted as second hit, solo game. 2, stabbed zombie behind qr elevator in dr, he tagged me, i took second shot, the game locks onto the spot above the qr elevator, stabs up in the air (just like the George Romero glitch in cotd), i almost moved far enough away, but no. Killed as a direct result of a glitch. I reviewed these in theater to be sure.

So, if we disregard games that I left, 50% were legit, 50% obvious game glitch. That was a good day, very low on glitches. I'll chronicle a couple and post a worse day.

One whole day wouldnt account for the entirty of your downs...and they may be estimates...but theyre not "random" percenteges...I pay close attention to the downs I encur during my gaming...and roughly 80% are in fact due to attemtping to revive fellow teamates along with the other percenteges accordingly...

I keep close track of how I die in order to not repeat past mistakes and learn how best to counteract them...I dont spout random percenteges...simply rough estimates

It reboots the Xbox because of the Digital signal loss.

I had this issue with a different cause. I play on an older Sony television (regular old CRT) that has an HDMI port. The TV displays great resolution in HD, but it cuts off about 3-4 inches on the top and bottom of the screen.

Was trying to play split-screen via HDMI on this tv and my partner was complaining, so I switched to RCA to remove the black HD bars. When I got the signal back, I'd been logged out of XBL completely. I believe the XBOX resets automatically when it detects a change from HD to SD, therefore if your TV is rebooting, the XBOX reboots to re-acquire the signal.

the problem was i run turtle beaches with my tv muted (kids in bed, at night, yadda yadda) my xbox is hooked up via HDMI and I hacked my compenent cable to fit it in so i can connect my headset to just the 2 audio red and whites.

well, since both hdmi and component are plugged in, when tv turns off, xbox thinks my hdmi is out and tries to switch to component, which resets the xbox.

the suck.

i researched and Microsoft USED to sell a audio/component adapter, they no longer make it. there are 3rd party knock offs but they are wired different and if used the xbox still resets. so i had to find a genuine MS one, my local gaming store had one, $10, works perfect, SO HAPPY. i can turn off my tv, switch inputs, etc, and my xbox stays on...werd yo :P

this is it for others who want turtle beaches w/o hacking your component cable.