New Xbox patch (March 2013)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they add some more glitches while ignoring the slide glitches?/ not bitter at all/ sarcasm.

Sorry, I had to joke to ease the pain of knowing they probably did more harm than good...

Edit: oh good, fixed some more exploits... Hmmm, where is the mention of the game-ending slide glitches? Oh, that's right, there wasn't any mention of that was there?

Did they add some more glitches while ignoring the slide glitches?/ not bitter at all/ sarcasm.

Sorry, I had to joke to ease the pain of knowing they probably did more harm than good...

Edit: oh good, fixed some more exploits... Hmmm, where is the mention of the game-ending slide glitches? Oh, that's right, there wasn't any mention of that was there?

And it's not fixed either. Last man alive, running to get two downed teammates who were by the AN...Yeah you get where this is going. :(

Man I got pretty bored with this map already a few weeks ago and have been having more fun via the original black ops. Maps like Kino and Five actually rewards players for team strategies and effort, such as 4 man camping spots from area to area along with 2-man team strategies as you cleared debris and bought doors. Things like turrets and traps desperately need to be added to add that 'awesome effect' and new ideas need to be drawn up. or I bet alot of people aren't going to be very happy with this company. Not including the people that already are, which are the majority of my friends that I play with, as well with randoms. Don't even get me started about death barriers and glitches. I would rather wait an extra month to even see the map, as long as I knew beforehand that it would prevent alot of the glitches, death barriers that are ruining this game for me.

Edited once for my poor grammar. Probably needs another edit as well lol.

And it's not fixed either. Last man alive, running to get two downed teammates who were by the AN...Yeah you get where this is going. :(

Me as well.

Everytime I bring up bo2, it tells me my persistnt data is corrupt and I am reset to level 3. I went to mp, i am still my lowly 24, but it tells me every time now that i am level 3.

Also in Tranzit, when my buddy goes into the fog it loads 2 foggies by me as well, which run off after him. Now getting attacked by 2foggies x number of players is happening.

Good job Treyargh, once again you fulfilled my prophesy of your persistant fail mode. (Slow clap).

Though they didn't say anything in the patch notes, did they un-nerf the Sliquifier? I was running trains with it in the Café, and it really seemed like it went back to it's original zombie-to-zombie chain kill range and killed them faster. Has anyone else seen this, or am I crazy?