KingJaq 199 Kino

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":ybc47h82]
I'll give him best of luck getting to round 200 on 'Five'. Took me ages to get past round 230 myself.
:lol::lol:

World record for any black ops map is 199 due to the error.Proof?

Well, if he's on PC, it's certainly plausible. The reason he gets reset all the time is because Xbox doesn't have much RAM—only 256 MB, I believe. PC's usually have double digit RAM (like 10 GB +) so being reset and framerate drop in general is a non-factor. That's why dudes like Pishizor had great framerate on round 182 on Ascension.

Clan":cwubv9br]
I'll give him best of luck getting to round 200 on 'Five'. Took me ages to get past round 230 myself.
:lol::lol:

World record for any black ops map is 199 due to the error.Proof?

Well, if he's on PC, it's certainly plausible. The reason he gets reset all the time is because Xbox doesn't have much RAM—only 256 MB, I believe. PC's usually have double digit RAM (like 10 GB +) so being reset and framerate drop in general is a non-factor. That's why dudes like Pishizor had great framerate on round 182 on Ascension.

I was just thinking about this. Why doesn't King Jaq buy Black Ops from Steam on his PC, hook up his Xbox controller, and go crazy? I'm sure if he had even 4 GB of memory that he could get to 250+ on Kino.