Die Rise Trailer Fan Made

LiamFTWinter

a-Qkpgx9szY

I really missed the classic Shi No Numa and Der Riese trailers and Die Rise is one of my favourite maps, so I decided to play around with a few of the clips I had gotten over the past week and create a trailer in the style of the classic trailers.

It's pretty short because I was running out of gameplay that would be interesting in a trailer, so I just made it very quick and simple.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Short, yet straightforward and created the urge for anyone who didn't have the map yet to download the DLC right away. In fact, it made me want to play right now even though I already own it. This is what a map trailer should contain; not showcasing everything but still displays a glimpse of all the wonderful fun you can have in it, especially with the additions of new weapons, buildables, and structure. Great job, friendo. :)

• 2 weeks later...