Thank you Treyarch

Not sure where to put this. Will try here.

I do not play much Transit. I play Farm and Town. And both games seem ruined and all of BO II. The Zombies are different. They hit from behind. They slaughter you without Jug. These maps are already tiny. Simple trains, running through ignorant overlapping trains and an unorganized rabble is par for the course. Now it is horrible. Simply horrible. You seem to need to run everywhere. Any Zomb (untrained) is a much more likely hit. I have hit the ground like a sack of wet cement repeatedly with jug when they get too close. Close before was fine, I knew how much room I had. Now it's gone.

Just sad. These extra perks you talk about? Do not want them. Do not want the zombs changed. And they appear to be. Do not see any new perks. Almost always play online with others. Any other confirmation or denial would be appreciated. This is the game I have mostly played for the last 2 years. And right now I feel like I woke up and some pod has replaced what was real. And I hate it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where to put this. Will try here.

I do not play much Transit. I play Farm and Town. And both games seem ruined and all of BO II. The Zombies are different. They hit from behind. They slaughter you without Jug. These maps are already tiny. Simple trains, running through ignorant overlapping trains and an unorganized rabble is par for the course. Now it is horrible. Simply horrible. You seem to need to run everywhere. Any Zomb (untrained) is a much more likely hit. I have hit the ground like a sack of wet cement repeatedly with jug when they get too close. Close before was fine, I knew how much room I had. Now it's gone.

Just sad. These extra perks you talk about? Do not want them. Do not want the zombs changed. And they appear to be. Do not see any new perks. Almost always play online with others. Any other confirmation or denial would be appreciated. This is the game I have mostly played for the last 2 years. And right now I feel like I woke up and some pod has replaced what was real. And I hate it.

The added "perks" people are talking about only affect TranZit, so if you don't play that you won't notice them.

As to Town and Farm being harder now, I'm not so sure. I had my best 4 player game on Town last night where we went to 33 and they were randoms besides one of my friends. There were a lot of downs, but that means more revives :D .

That's the only survival game I've played since patch. Haven't noticed to much difference in Zombie AI, except they swipe quicker. Got dropped running past a hoarde last night, with what could only be called a quintuple hit. (Had a clear lane, and thwack!).

I'll have to check it out more.

You people complain over everything, Jesus Christ. Treyarch could make this game perfect in every sense of the word and you people would still pick it apart.

Treyarch put this patch out to get us back into Zombies before Die Rise came out. They tried to make the mode and map something fresh but they can't seem to satisfy you people.

The same people that hate this great map, will also hate the great map of Die Rise(Great Leap Forward) and so on.

Can't please everyone, I guess. But the least you could do is try.

You people complain over everything, Jesus Christ. Treyarch could make this game perfect in every sense of the word and you people would still pick it apart.

Treyarch put this patch out to get us back into Zombies before Die Rise came out. They tried to make the mode and map something fresh but they can't seem to satisfy you people.

The same people that hate this great map, will also hate the great map of Die Rise(Great Leap Forward) and so on.

You don't understand exactly what's at steak here... Trayarch could have done ANY other perma perk,and we'd be ok, but they do this one , WHICH THIS COMMUNITY HAS DIRRECTLY WORKED AGAINST for years... Meaning trayarch did what the noobs wanted and made the game easier... Bad move tray... Bad move...

You don't understand exactly what's at steak here... Trayarch could have done ANY other perma perk,and we'd be ok, but they do this one , WHICH THIS COMMUNITY HAS DIRRECTLY WORKED AGAINST for years... Meaning trayarch did what the noobs wanted and made the game easier... Bad move tray... Bad move...

how has the community worked for years against an earnable jugg perk when it was just introduced several days ago? again why the hell does it matter, if you don't like it don't use it if you don't want the game to be easier, dont use it? who cares if it makes it easier for noobs, why would you purposely wish for something to be harder for someone starting out? to make you feel better about yourself?

i would understand people being upset if you were forced to utilize it, but since you're not, just choose not to do it if yo sont like it.... good grief people

how has the community worked for years against an earnable jugg perk when it was just introduced several days ago? again why the hell does it matter, if you don't like it don't use it if you don't want the game to be easier, dont use it? who cares if it makes it easier for noobs, why would you purposely wish for something to be harder for someone starting out? to make you feel better about yourself?

i would understand people being upset if you were forced to utilize it, but since you're not, just choose not to do it if yo sont like it.... good grief people

Sense moon I have seen countless juggernog upgrade ideas... And we can't baby people into anything, just look at the difference between the 17 year old generation that wasn't babied, and the 12 year olds who were given everything... Which one do you trust?

And in terms of using it, you don't think youll walk into countless matches and keep being harrasses about getting double jug? Dude get double jug! -----(I go down once, without d. juggernog,) F*cking loser, I told you to get double jugg! (tea bags me and runs away)....

First, of course, that why there are forums; complain about everything.

Imo; black ops was trash, bo2 has been great, I love the new zombies.

The patch caused a glitch so you can go to 100 without killing zombies. Given how poorly Treyarch has been at fixing their zombie games, we are scared.

I have unplugged my xbox so I won't get the glitched patch, but now I have to to get die rise.

I really despise Treyarch in general, but bo2 has been so good, that I hope they fix this soon. I was starting to think about forgiving them for bo1.